Canberrans Sips Again
hey team

How about we meet up next Thursday (18 Jan) at Zeffers for beer and pizza. I've got two new potential members of bikenite. Neither ride a busa, but it could be fun. One rides a duck, if Travis finds out his push for it to become the Ducati Riders Club may gain momentum.

HEIDI xxx <i></i>
Sorry Heidi,
we're heading for Vallah for a few days next week, sit in the sun on the beach, suck Jack Daniels, no computers and just let it all hang out. Gotta be happy with that. Look forward to meeting your newbies though, be careful of those Duck riders, they tend to drag their knuckles along the ground a lot. Comes from that riding position I understand!

Max Madmax - GSX1300R Black and Grey Buses Rule
Good Bike, Good Woman, Good Road, Good Weather, Good God - Good Bye!
Smith and Wesson - The original point and click interface.
Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them.
<i></i>
Thanks for the invite Max, with the weather warming up, tho' it looks like I might make a B-line for beach on the Bus and make proper use of the last of my hols. <i></i>
Who is in for Thursday night beer, bikes and pizza? I've got some newbies coming along, so it would be good to see some busas there.

The usual, 7pm, Zeffers, Dickson. All welcome.

HEIDI xxx

P.S. Max isn't coming, does that mean no-one is going? <i></i>
Does any one want to ride coast Sunday 21st 2007 leave red Roster at say 9.00am <i></i>
Bumping

Don't forget tonight, 7pm at Zeffellis Dickson. I'm inviting new members to join bikenite, so if we have more other bikes than busas, Travis might have an argumennt to turn it into the Ducati Club night.

HEIDI xxx <i></i>
Sorry guysn'gals can't make it tonite, but I'm planning on joining the MRA social ride this Sun, so hopefully we'll make a contingent of Busas. <i></i>
CHICKEN! Yeah it pissed down, but at least it was a bit cooler. Had 6 starters, only two of them were busas. We'll see how we go at the next one.

HEIDI xxx <i></i>
We may be home for the next one mate. Lovely weather up here, beach is brilliant, beers are icey cold and frosty. Wish yaz were all up here.

<i></i>
Hey monyx mate aremember how you were asking about one of the Hayabusa leather jackets that were for sale?

Well, I managed to sell my old bike jacket a couple of weeks back and straight away put an order in for a red/black one. Well, it arrived yesterday, and all I can say is WOW!!!

AU $275 all up (including postage from the US), and worth every penny. It is the perfect compromise between style and practicality. It's even got it's own inbuilt hump on the top of the neck for greater aerodynamic efficiency, just like the busa itself!!!

If you are tossing up as to whether to buy, all I can say is GP FOR IT as I a mighty impressed.

I doubt I'll need any new riding gear anytime soon now.

Paul (tenacious).

<i></i>
Hi guys,
We're back from the beaches, beers and fishing with the kids trip and looking for some serious social sipping this Thursday evening.

Anybody in?? I'm even going to wash the beast first.

<i></i>
Sorry Max mate I'm heading for the Australia Day concert at Parliament House this evening.

The Whitlams, T.V. Rock, Damien Leith, and best of all Sandra Sully lol.

Should be a good night. <i></i>
Sorry Max mate I'm heading for the Australia Day concert at Parliament House this evening.

The Whitlams, T.V. Rock, Damien Leith, and let's not forget Sandra Sully.

Should be a good night.

They haven't banned Australian flags from this event have they lol?

Paul. <i></i>
The Australian flag is a thing of beauty. We must defend the right of Australian people to carry it at all times - should they wish - and we desire the right to send all who would deny that right packing, back to the desolated hole in the atmosphere they ventured from in the first place!

<i></i>
Sorry dude, I'm off to Tumbarumba for the weekend. Bit of fishing, bit of swimming in the river..... Wish I could go to the concert with Tenacious though, it will be TOPS! I heard them all practising last night.

Next week?

HEIDI xxx <i></i>