Mystery Busa Rider sought by damsel in distress
ravestar Wrote:Well if ya put it that way.. yeah i can cook tho i need to brush up on my french a lil, Maby show ya a thing or two with some kitchen appliances Eek

Holy Crap! First the best avatar ever, then the kitten photo, NOW THIS..... Jaffa, what Jaffa.....???? god, don't tell me you've got a bit of grey as well.... if that's the case I can be there Sunday.... !!!
gray hell no just a bit of white here n there Lol3
ravestar Wrote:gray hell no just a bit of white here n there Lol3

AHHhhhhhhhh.... denial...... We can do a vote? Just need a pic.... Very Happy
Hi Vallaterra Very Happy
a pic you say! well you need to earn that i think damsel Pi_tongue
ravestar Wrote:a pic you say! well you need to earn that i think damsel Pi_tongue

Man, you're tough. 256 posts, a severe lack of sleep....

What you got in mind...?Roll
You can start by asking mother nature to turn down the heat a lil in SA for beginners so i can go for a ride! Coolsmiley
ravestar Wrote:You can start by asking mother nature to turn down the heat a lil in SA for beginners so i can go for a ride! Coolsmiley

Done. She said not just yet.. but i lived up to my end Very Happy
ahhh thats just the start to a long list of demands i have for you! next i want to know what car you drive as its driving me mad Idiot2 not knowing after all this time
ravestar Wrote:ahhh thats just the start to a long list of demands i have for you! next i want to know what car you drive as its driving me mad Idiot2 not knowing after all this time

Ohhhhh dear... the kitchen WILL be lonely without you.... are you sure you're up for the consequences of this? I don't wear aprons either..... Very Happy
ravestar Wrote:ahhh thats just the start to a long list of demands i have for you! next i want to know what car you drive as its driving me mad Idiot2 not knowing after all this time

PS. I think its one HOT HOT car...... Love my car....Smitten Gonna loose my license in that car..... yep.....but it's worth it..... Smitten
there is a another way just go to the gallery's
ravestar Wrote:there is a another way just go to the gallery's

UH OH...tis late. And choices at this hour....hmmmmm. Galleries here or on the "Other" website and then where to look.....? Want to but... yawn... stupid body....does a bit of running, 2 glasses of red, and then what happens???
Tomorrow Ravestar we will continue this...don't forget to feed the kitten... Very Happy
good night fair maiden!
The Damsel Wrote:Hi Vallaterra Very Happy

OOPs, Just refreshed screen.

Guess I missed the conversation. Was sitting in the background. Am at work.My appologies.....
" Live the Vision "
Quote "When was the last time You did something for the First Time"