Sydney WSID Wednesday nights
Popcorn SFun_kickingroin
[Image: photo3.jpg]
LOAFIE Wrote:Popcorn SFun_kickingroin

Smitten is always in the air at WSID, when are you come out to kick my butt Loafie you may as well like up with the rest of them Fatman
Its been a while for you, slack O, Wm
So has your bike been pumping iron rob?The things a gen2 has to do to beat a little old gen1 with 20 less hp.Ghastly.tracks getting pretty bad,i reckon we,ll be pulling rubber off the track this wednesday with the tyres.Should only need third gear over the line the back tyre will be so tall.Pi_freak
Avago ya mugs, im working this arvo so keep me informed of any floggings etc
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
spamanglenn Wrote:The things a gen2 has to do to beat a little old gen1 with 20 less hp
Some how your bike doesnâ€t go like a little stock 1 gen for some reason Ghastly
Pumping Iron, don't always believe what you see & never take to much notice to what some people tell you Sun
Chance of showers my arse,freezing and wet means we try again next week.So much for a rest in winter,its here and i,m still fronting up with my little(reasonably sorted) gen1.
spamanglenn Wrote:Chance of showers my arse,freezing and wet means we try again next week.So much for a rest in winter,its here and i,m still fronting up with my little(reasonably sorted) gen1.
Chance of showers, LOL, good to see all the Gen1 owners turn tails and run when the Gen2 turned up Lol2
Another week another mod,leave the rain at home next time rob,it saved your arse this week.Very Happy
spamanglenn Wrote:Another week another mod,leave the rain at home next time rob,it saved your arse this week.Very Happy
Gees your a dreamer what planet do you think you are living on.
Or has your medication ran out Showback you can get some more from your local LattÃs bar you know Pi_freak
CoffeeScaryCoffee2ScaryScaryLol2I don,t know what you mean.Confused
Watch out boys Tex made 201rwhp on his Ltd White with a TiForce system.
at 201 rwhp. he still has to be able to ride it and my old gen 1 was much easier to launch than a gen 2. Tex will have to be on his game to give them boys a run with 9.4-9.6's being run.

Ray good to hear your systems putting out some strong numbers.
Sounds like them yoshi shod models are in need of a Ti-Force upgrade.
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
or a brock system!

pete everett ran 9.38 tonight with an m4 system. no ballast or shifter
Shame none of the other states will come out and compete for the big no bar numbers.

Would make for good competion.

Leonard.Biker