Canberrans Sips Again
The country I work for has their national day reception tomorrow night...I haven't been rostered on to work at the official function so I'm good to go...but last minute notice could change that. Mark
Canberra's Best Silver/Black K5!<i></i>
I'm going to be terribly late, so I'll just come for a coffee at the end. I'm at work til 7.30 at the earliest, but Zeffs is on the way home.

Another option is that we could meet at 7.30, that way I would only be 15 mins late as opposed to 45 mins. <i></i>
7.30 sounds good to me mate.

Max Madmax - GSX1300R Black and Grey Buses Rule
Good Bike, Good Woman, Good Road, Good Weather, Good God - Good Bye!
Smith and Wesson - The original point and click interface.
Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them.
<i></i>
oh good..gives me a bit more time to make my way up from the Valley. Mark
See you there. I've got the event up and running, I have 20 mins of work at my desk (which I should be doing rather than checking this list) and then hopefully kick out the punters at 7.30.

Be as quick as I can. <i></i>
so it seems a changing of the guard...what happened, better late than never ressac, matt any myself were on site from about 7:45...I always underestimate how long it takes from Tuggers...quite a hike into Dickson from home...at least the battery is now charged. Mark
Haha, that would be right. I rode around, refuelled, rode around a bit more, waited until nearly 7.45, went home. Drank jack Daniels. Let's get a little better organised next time.

Max
Madmax - GSX1300R Black and Grey Buses Rule
<i></i>
Hey guys what happened this evening? I was at Zeferelli's from 7 this evening till around 7:45 but it seemed that no one was there. I just noticed now that the time may hav been changed till after I was there - did the night actually go ahead?

Paul

P.S. If there any chance of perhaps organising a mobile phone database so we can get in touch more readily for last minute changes of plan. I generally only check the internet once a day (or if twice, early morning) so as such I am not able to get up to date with last minute emailed info. <i></i>
I rode past a dozen times Paul, from about 7.15. Where were ya hiding young fella? Didn't see your red beast there at all.

<i></i>
Oh mate so sorry if I didn't tell you - I was in my car yesterday, not the busa, as I had to pick up a box of textbooks after uni. However I was checking outside (I could only get a big enough table for the amount of people I though were coming - 4 or 5 - inside) every 10 minutes looking for you or anyone else.

As it stands, did anyone meet up?

And about phone numbers, would anyone else be agreeable to swapping mobiles so we could perhaps SMS / call each other when we arrive or something to make sure we do meet up?

Regards,
Paul. <i></i>
Yeah, as mentioned little bit up the thread Duke & 2 Busa's arrived but we were all abit late @ about 7:50 - I thought the meet time had been pushed back to 7:30, which actually makes sense now in Daylight savings bit cooler, so it gets my vote for summer at least.

Anyways for the record my mob 0409 587 458 Mark
Oh bugger. it was one of those things then. I managed to leap away at 8, but I rang max to say I was on my way and he had given up on us all. I swung past on my way home but didn't see the bikes so kept going. Seems like poor tenacious was the only one willing to commit and he was in the car.

Hey tenacious, are you a young guy on a silve/grey with a sports undertail? <i></i>
Hey Heidi - I ride a red Busa, and generally sport a replica Valentino Rossi / Yamaha leather jacket when I ride. I'm pretty hard to miss.

Paul (0439753234) <i></i>
Hi guys,
0409445012 will get me most times.

<i></i>
Max,
Did you try and ring me on Saturday - I checked the list of member numbers and I think it was you. Hopefully it wasn't really important, and sorry for not calling you back, I haven't got credit at this stage.

If I was to hazard a guess were you ringing me about the Canberra Toy Run? Unfortunately I wouldn't have been able to make it as I was snowed under with assignment work on Saturday.

Following up on my other post, I probably won't be able to make it to the gathering this week, hopefully next week though.

Paul. <i></i>