Sydney WSID Wednesday nights
The gen1 can take the honours next week because I won't be there, so live it up red light Boy (maybe you should wait untill the green light goes out) how do you go at traffic lights I bet you get heaps of tickets Ghastly
Seems to be the longest 4 tenths of my life.Down to .00 red lights at least.
You can see the red light from the return lane at the far end, thats how I know which lane you are in.
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
I wonder which lane glenns in? oh there we go that,d be the left lane.Lol3I might use the tree feature on the veypor to practice as long as dont then see red and blue.Police
Put a set of those horse blinkers over your eyes and ill give you a tap on the shoulder when its time to hoist anchor!
"par excellence"
The rapid mag gen2 turned up slammed,tuned(194hp) and piped with rennie riding it.I ran him twice and had a side by side pass over the line run with him with his best of 9.72 i think to my wheelspinning 9.9 with my umm, earlier reaction.EmbarassedIn the right lane i started in the right hand tyre track and ended just about on the centreline of the track.On the last run we swapped lanes and it was bye bye gen2 with a reasonable 9.61 to his wheelspinning 10.05.And no redlight from me.Crappy track.Gen1 beats Gen2 tonight.TrophyHow much extra horsepower do they have over a gen1 again?Congrats to gary who did 2 10 second passes on his stock 01 busa first night out,top effort for a big guy.Clap 7 busas tonight.
The professional will be back next week, live it up while you can red light Boy Ghastly
sounds good boys,ill see if i can get my hands on the rapid busa to mix things up a littleBiker
Don't ask me, I just ride it.
Sweet.I,ll try and sort my fuelling issues out(maxing out injectors) and be up for the challenge.Dads already roasted jeff about it, so i,m sure the bike will be back swinging.Icon_box_
Glen is it true you hold the record for the biggest burn out in the tunnel & the least amount of runs on the same night Ghastly
EmbarassedToo much caffeine.
now where can i get a brick fromIcon_box_
Don't ask me, I just ride it.
Watch it Glenn the anti-hoon laws are in force now.
"par excellence"
I think thats what hes up too get it confiscated collect the insurance money & get a Blue Gen2 Lol2
youngblood Wrote:now where can i get a brick fromIcon_box_

Brocks for a gen1, they still don't make them for the gen2 as far as i know
or you can have a lend of the one we use Wednesday night to keep Glenn in line, but we will need it back after each run Lol3