The useless bits of info to see if we can make a million posts thread
Mammals are the only animals with flaps around the ears.
never fly higher than your angel.
Mutha Wrote:The bee hummingbird of Cuba is the smallest bird in the world.

is it smaller than a bee???
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
Mutha Wrote:Mammals are the only animals with flaps around the ears.
weird flaps around their ears lol
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
gotta get another drink to keep up
Sports Party-smiley-018
go the sports
Knuppel2
hey mutha you going to Jindy
should be a blast
looking forward to it
could use a good weekend away...stress free lol
humbussa Wrote:

Oh shit yeah, you gotta get out more Icon_rolleyes
riding the loop....
Mutha Wrote:
humbussa Wrote:

Oh shit yeah, you gotta get out more Icon_rolleyes

Lol2 i try
how many you hoping to get tonight