The useless bits of info to see if we can make a million posts thread
Mutha Wrote:There are 701 types of pure breed dogs.

how confussing imagine being a vet
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
The giant squid has the biggest eyes of any animal: its eyes measure 40 cm (16 in) in diameter.
never fly higher than your angel.
The heaviest crustacean ever found was a lobster weighing 19 kg (42 lb), caught in 1934.
Mutha Wrote:Millions of trees are accidentally planted by squirrels who bury nuts and then forget where they hid them.
Roll idiots
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
The heart of a blue whale is the size of a small car.
Mutha Wrote:The heaviest crustacean ever found was a lobster weighing 19 kg (42 lb), caught in 1934.

good christmas for someone
The tongue of a blue whale is as long as an elephant.
Mutha Wrote:The heart of a blue whale is the size of a small car.

human transplant is out of the question then
A crocodile's tongue is attached to the roof of its mouth and cannot move it.
In Denmark there are twice as many pigs as people.
Mutha Wrote:The tongue of a blue whale is as long as an elephant.

look out girls..or gene simmons you got competition
The pig is rated the fourth most intelligent animal but are mentioned only twice in the Bible
Mutha Wrote:In Denmark there are twice as many pigs as people.

that why they are so ugly
humbussa Wrote:
Mutha Wrote:In Denmark there are twice as many pigs as people.

that why they are so ugly

Lol3
Mutha Wrote:The pig is rated the fourth most intelligent animal but are mentioned only twice in the Bible
cause they carry to many disease