Sydney WSID Wednesday nights
We should all go to a Friday night,

Glenn, line up against Quicksilver, you'll be running your 145mph and think your bike has stopped and step off...Lol2

Take it easy Glenn!!! Coolsmiley

Leonard.Biker
I,m just enjoying seeing some of the hard to realise potential in the bike becoming paydirt on the timeslips.The signs are there for more improvement if i can put it all together,making simmo nervous is just the icing on the cake.Sometimes you get to eat the icing before the cake.:lol3.
Your not going to make me nervous red light Boy, with with a big bore kit you will Undecided
Guido your piracy days are over chumm! better get that licence or miss out on Fri nights. If its ANDRA licenced only on Fridays and 11pm close, then i'll turn up and watch the quick stuff do its thing.
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
What you mean this?Embarassed
I meant to say enter and get to see the quick(sub 9) stuff as well.
"par excellence"
Gnarbunkle99 Wrote:I meant to say enter and get to see the quick(sub 9) stuff as well.

Gee thanks Chris but I need a bit more test, tune & practice Ghastly
Not you dude, I meant Leonard, Bruce & Matt.
CYA there wed!
"par excellence"
I know you were really talking about me its OK, see you Wed Dude Pi_thumbsup
Stop staring at yourself in the mirror rob, it might crack.Pi_freak
spamanglenn Wrote:Stop staring at yourself in the mirror rob, it might crack.Pi_freak

Im always looking in the mirror well at the strip at you Lol3
Hope tomorrow is like today Pi_thumbsup
I better put my lippy on then.Lol3
Trust me it looks like beeing game on tonight with all the secret mods coming out for test runs Roll
I'm just logging, dont look at me, I will be riding her to work tomorrow! My only mod will be less air in the back tyre, there the secret is out!
"par excellence"
good night.crappy track and lack of grip for me but a good slugfest.It looked like the gen1 would take the honours for the night but rob got me by a wheel over the line on the last run.gen1 9.666 gen2 9.611 best times for the night.I win each.Times are one thing but being side by side through the traps puts a smile on your face.Howd that downforce work out rob?7 busas tonight.