Sydney WSID Wednesday nights
simmo Wrote:Gees I had to look twice at that post, glad you put 01 what year is Glens agan Roll

Pi_tongue

I'm in weather permitting
Thanks for the welcome. A bit busy at work for the next couple of weeks Pi_thumbsdown but will certainly head on out at the first available Wednesday. Is pre-booking required?

Cheers
I thought hes been a bit quiet.You can breathe easy for now simmo.:coolsmiley.I,ll be bringing my electric blanket again weather permitting,the tyre seemed alot happier.
I'm just popping over to Guidos to check out the xhsdhgsdhbchs before he runs it tonight Action-smiley-083
Leonard must have been busy in his workshop over the last two weeks Confused
Lol3Whats up simmo you jealous hes not working on your bike for a change.Pi_tongue
2fast4u Pi_tongue
But a stock Gen 1 busa at 146MPH Scary you are now only a few MPH behind me Sun
I beat ya once.Lol3A decent fuel pump and the quickshifter gave me my pb of 119.2mph half track and 146.73mph full track.Getting that 1-2 shift right is the trick,Just gotta get the feel of a decent 60ft again.Greasy tyres and track have stuffed my feel up, weeks of rain takes your edge away.
spamanglenn Wrote:I beat ya once.Lol3A decent fuel pump and the quickshifter gave me my pb of 119.2mph half track and 146.73mph full track.Getting that 1-2 shift right is the trick,Just gotta get the feel of a decent 60ft again.Greasy tyres and track have stuffed my feel up, weeks of rain takes your edge away.

Beat me once I'll let you have one once & a while to keep you happy Party-smiley-018 as but it won't be one of my 9.4s of better I hope Egyptian
Greasy tyres maybe its that tyre warmer melting that liquid rubber you have been putting on them Coolsmiley
R6 did you say maybe its time for a full scrutineering on that Gen1 me-thinks
Have you guys heard that from october WSID are running every second Friday for ANDRA licence holders ONLY! Yes That's sweet i don't have to worry bout being booted for running an 8 like i would on a Wed. Egyptian. hopefully it's a better track and get more passes.
7.95@175mph, that's gota make me the quickest dog groomer in OZ Biker
Pro StreetBike Smitten
Thanks to my crew and sponsors:
IM Compsoite Technologies www.imcomposite.com.au/
Country Brewer www.countrybrewer.com.au
Hydrodog Cranebrook http://www.hydrodog.com.au/
Might just be Full Throttle (mop the oil off the track)Fridays again Matt, has a bad habit of attracting the 4 wheeled hand grenades, bring a thermos of coffee to sip from, because there is a lot of time to kill between runs.
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
Gnarbunkle99 Wrote:Might just be Full Throttle (mop the oil off the track)Fridays again Matt, has a bad habit of attracting the 4 wheeled hand grenades, bring a thermos of coffee to sip from, because there is a lot of time to kill between runs.

I know what you mean bout blow ups Chris, but it's good for all the sub 9second rides in Sydney that get stuff all track time, our only choices are the rare TnT (half of them you have to be entered in the upcoming national) or run half track on a Wed night ( i can't bring myself to back off), and unlike the previous Full Fri there are no street cars so less numbers. I'm amped, anywayz time between runs letz the turbo cool down,lol Coolsmiley
7.95@175mph, that's gota make me the quickest dog groomer in OZ Biker
Pro StreetBike Smitten
Thanks to my crew and sponsors:
IM Compsoite Technologies www.imcomposite.com.au/
Country Brewer www.countrybrewer.com.au
Hydrodog Cranebrook http://www.hydrodog.com.au/
My tyre is great with the warmer on,it was just the shitko that was the greasy one when treated with some tlc.Bad tyres develop bad riding habits.When or if i join the dots those 9.4 better be low ones or you won,t need mirrors to see me.
Humility is such a rare giftBoobies4
Full Throttle Fridays is Andra license's only 10th of Oct starts & its not everyweek.
Never been happy with the racing on a full throttle friday yet.Prepped track and more oil with less runs equals a sore jaw from chinwagging.