The useless bits of info to see if we can make a million posts thread
get some sleep
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
not sure what the weather will be doing today
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
i'd like to Biker get on the bike
praying for sun Sun
see if i can use every smiley...love a bourbon right now Beer
kids got me today..aaahhh the tears Nutkickyt1
still like the white...better than this colour Hayabusa
wouldn't mind going to see australia the movie Popcorn :aussie
after that movie Australia2 i bet i'd need a hug Grouphug
i'd like to ride tom but bet it Storm
maybe a fairy might wash my bike tomorrow before i ride Whenpigsfly
my wife says to my dirty bike Violin
this thread has been Hijacked
might get a Coffee
coffee is no good for you...you end up looking like Fatman Ghastly