Sydney WSID Wednesday nights
A fool and their 99 model are easily parted Ghastly

"Not intended to offend"
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
Gnarbunkle99 Wrote:A fool and their 99 model are easily parted Ghastly

"Not intended to offend"

What Boobies4
Fingers crossed ol salt, that it doesnt rain. Of course every man and his dog will be there after such a long time, better bank on 3 runs only.
"par excellence"
Gnarbunkle99 Wrote:Fingers crossed ol salt, that it doesnt rain. Of course every man and his dog will be there after such a long time, better bank on 3 runs only.

State Of Oranges tonight maybe it will be to cold for people to watch it on the big screen Biker
So are you bringing your training wheels simmo?Motorbikes have 2 wheels remember.
spamanglenn Wrote:So are you bringing your training wheels simmo?Motorbikes have 2 wheels remember.
Might have to bring a couple of smaller wheels to hang off the back of the bike, about 6foot further back Egyptian
Look in the sky Storm it must be hump day
Well I'm going out for a look-see anyway got to get lucky sooner or later Pi_thumbsup
According to the BOM site, you should be ok there. There are angry red bits over Canberra though.
Dont believe the BOM, it rained.
"par excellence"
Well at least we got 1 free test run in
just took me over 2 hours to down load data & re tune the bike,
you can't get that kind of data on the roads Read
now another 7 day wait Pi_freak
2 hours?You,ll get faster.You should be able to do it in 30-45 minutes easy.At least your using your own laptop now.Very Happy
Had a bit to change with the shakedown run alslo with Beer & SOO & food
Hi to all,

Just bought my 'busa last week and am keen to have a go at the strip.. any suggestions for as novice? or just show up and have a crack?

Cheers
Hi Stuka Welcome

Just turn & have a go if you like it we will help you in the right direction Pi_thumbsup
It better than sitting around in the cold Coffee
The "crack" is the way to start off.

Have a bit of fun and don't worry too much about the results.

Speak to the other Busa guys at the track for advise......but dont believe everything they tell you......hehehe.

One more piece of advise....watch out for a guy on a 01 blue busa, all is not what it seems!! You'll figure it out!

Leonard.Biker
Legend Wrote:The "crack" is the way to start off.

Have a bit of fun and don't worry too much about the results.

Speak to the other Busa guys at the track for advise......but dont believe everything they tell you......hehehe.

One more piece of advise....watch out for a guy on a 01 blue busa, all is not what it seems!! You'll figure it out!

Leonard.Biker

Gees I had to look twice at that post, glad you put 01 what year is Glens agan Roll