Sydney WSID Wednesday nights
You could have just ASKED me not to come!
Heidi1 Wrote:You could have just ASKED me not to come!

Lol2
I'm on for this week I don't know why Egyptian
I wonder how many grazed knuckles,droppped spanners and unrepeatable swear words are being spoken in sheds around sydney whilst this rain keeps us from actually riding whilst we second guess each others new mods.The sms,s are good fun i know that much.Lol3Its just great to realise others are feeling the same frustrations.
spamanglenn Wrote:I wonder how many grazed knuckles,droppped spanners and unrepeatable swear words are being spoken in sheds around sydney whilst this rain keeps us from actually riding whilst we second guess each others new mods.The sms,s are good fun i know that much.Lol3Its just great to realise others are feeling the same frustrations.

Feelin fine myself. I ride every day to and from work, YES, even in the rain (frigen Mexicans living among us Knuppel2) , and I don't actually get frustrated or second-guess mods that others may be contemplating. Just enjoying my bike on the streets! Coolsmiley

Drag racing is but one of many reasons God created the Busa. Besides, it's just a street-meet! Idiot2

I do get frustrated at Heidi and Zook carrying on about their trip round Oz though! Mongrels Knuppel2
pan Wrote:Feelin fine myself. I ride every day to and from work, YES, even in the rain (frigen Mexicans living among us Knuppel2) , and I don't actually get frustrated or second-guess mods that others may be contemplating. Just enjoying my bike on the streets! Coolsmiley

Drag racing is but one of many reasons God created the Busa. Besides, it's just a street-meet! Idiot2

I do get frustrated at Heidi and Zook carrying on about their trip round Oz though! Mongrels Knuppel2

Dont feel bad Pan, our trip is just the same as 41,500 passes down the quarter.Pi_tongue
you tell'em zookLol3
Don't ask me, I just ride it.
Need too many tools to ride to work and yes the busa is different things to different people.Personally if i only rode to work,i wouldn,t own a busa.Street meets are 45 bucks for 4-6 runs in 5 hours on a weeknight,weekend meets are 150+ for up to 5 runs and a 10-12 hrs of weekend lost with my children.I don,t see the attraction of weekend meets myself.Me paying more so the top teams can get tv coverage for their sponsors doesn,t sound like I,m getting better value.Street meets win hands down if you,ve only got a gen 1 and a good tyre.Lol3
Glenn,

Street meets $50 andra lic $45 2-12 passes no prep

T&T $110 (no tv coverage) 4-6 passes 3/4 prep track (depends on who's running)

National meet $300 (yep your paying for my tv coverage) full prep

Sports compact $60 (non andra) $150 (andra) Tv coverage for all, full prep and the oppertunity to get noticed as the quickest and fastest stock busa in the country, and have motorcycle mags wanting you to test their bikesAction-smiley-083 go Simmo!

Leonard.Biker
if i,m still doing this when the kids get a little older and they can come along weekend meets may become more attractive,i know its the natural progression its just an available time whilst staying married thing.Pi_freakHappy wife happy life sort of thing.Simmo can have the glory for now i just want the time slips.
Glen you could always ask your Wife & kids to come and watch fast Daddy for a few hours, thats caring & sharing kind of thing Confused
Come out & show the rest of the country the fasted stock motor length Gen 1 around Fatman . you will go faster in a day meet Icon_box_
Wow, a wife that supports your hobby,that,d be nice.I,ll get out there one day,but then i wouldn,t be able to red light half the night.Lol3
simmo Wrote:Come out & show the rest of the country the fastest stock motor length Gen 1 around

Stock motor heh?
You got another bike, did ya? Violin
pan Wrote:
simmo Wrote:Come out & show the rest of the country the fastest stock motor length Gen 1 around
Stock motor heh?
You got another bike, did ya? Violin
Grouphug needed, His motor is stock just the stuff hanging of it is a bit more advance than some Party-smiley-018
I think chris,s motors the best I,ve ridden.smooth and torquey right off the bottom.Matched and bettered a stock gen2,stock height for stock height.A timeslip worth keeping.