Sydney WSID Wednesday nights
Yarr Hoo bike night looks like kicking off again, no prizes but more runs
We will get 1st run starting next week over the cars & Looks like the 1st Wed of next month for starters, we are now trying to get bike night every two weeks Pi_thumbsup, many thanks to Ev for going into bat for us all Egyptian
[Image: BikeNightFlyer2Pan.jpg][/quote]
Will do my best to come out and support it.. Party-smiley-018
[Image: photo3.jpg]
i might come out for a play as well Fatman
Don't ask me, I just ride it.
Bones has a loan of Bob Priors turbo Busa for the day and has entered too....look out for the copper one.

Should be a good day out.
I'm in this week!
pan Wrote:I'm in this week!
Good stuff you can give me some tips Pi_thumbsup
Im out this week and next. Have fun
simmo Wrote:
pan Wrote:I'm in this week!
Good stuff you can give me some tips Pi_thumbsup

I'll try and get a word or two of wisdom to you if there's a moment of quiet...
Violin

BLACKZOOK Wrote:Im out this week and next. Have fun

[Image: turtle.jpg]
That chook better not be doing the rain dance Coolsmiley
I'm not sure he has much to dance about at all.... Scary
Many thanks for the extra troops that turn up hope you all had as much fun as we did, now we will get first run on the first Wednesday of each month Pi_thumbsup , we must of had about 40 odd bikes at one stage, that first run was fun Lol2 now I have a feeling what it would be like to ride Quicksilver, I laid rubber from the start line to the end of the 1/4 mile, my best run was a 9.400 on a slippery cold night.
Thanks again Guys & Gals well done Trophy
Not to mention the dust clouds rising from the track surface Rob!
Friday week should see a better track, others wishing to come along, make note of it in your diary.
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
Friday the 24th ( Friday week) is full throttle Friday most of us are going & maybe skipping the Wednesday night for the Friday unless the SOO is on in NSW then there may be a bit of a big rethink Confused
hey simmo, me and slowdown jack were comin last nite after his dyno in the morning to test out the new turbo beast. but he had a slight mishap on the dyno and created 4 used looking ashtrays, oops......
just trying to figure out how to spread tarzans grip to the track.I,ve just figured it out,put it in my oil it should leak out of the clutch pushrod seal and cover my tyre nicely.what happened to the turbo on the dyno?did it break into wheelspin or something?simmo i thought you did a 9.480 not a 9.400?sometimes the best times come on the crappiest nights that why always being there and not screwing with your bike all the time leads to consistent if not boring times.Now i just want to try one more thing.Pi_freak