Canberrans Sips Again
Dudes, I'm off to the Byron Bay Writers Festival tomorrow so have to miss bikenight. Can someone explain the $5 game to ressac? I'm scared he might think we don't like him.

HEIDi xxx

P.S. I'd love to see the bike ressac, see you at the next bikenight. <i></i>
safe trip mate.

Ressac knows the $5.00 game don't you?? Believe me when I say that you have been playing

See you Thursday night young fella, with your newby.

Max Madmax - GSX1300R Black and Grey Buses Rule
Good Bike, Good Woman, Good Road, Good Weather, Good God - Good Bye!
Smith and Wesson - The original point and click interface.
Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them.
<i></i>
Wont be at OCI to night guys. Got a better offer from my girl.

later

<i></i>
Since no-one is turning up, I won't either. No better offers, no excuses, don't even have a new bike! Instead, I'm gonna crack a tinny and wonder why I'm rushing through outer space at warp 10 on a ball of rock only light minutes from a thermo-nuclear fusion reactor! <i></i>
Sorry Travis,
we have a booking at Rock Salt, probably the best eatery in Canberra at the moment and difficult to get bookings at.

Next Thursday - are you still pushing that tired fat old Bus around?

<i></i>
ressac.... don't sweat it mate... just make sure you know where your towel is... and... DONT PANIC !

(For anyone who has not read The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, that wont mean much... sorry.) The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob<i></i>
we going on thursday or not??????/ <i></i>
Yes the busa is still hanging around. I've not pushed it yet and have $14,200 on it. It was $13,500 for a quicker sell, but noone was interested. As I said, I haven't pushed it yet and will probably put an add in the tradingpost soon, as well as bikesales.

Dropped into Gecko today and had a chat with the young chap there. He's pretty good, and it is a bit unfortunate that Gecko gets a bad rap in Canberra. After having a chat, I've decided I will try and get a second hand 916 or 996. They are good bikes, pricey still, but they will hold there value as well. It's just a waiting game, but I'm not eager to sell the busa either. -385-
XOCET<i></i>
so thursday night at oci at 7pm its a done deal better all be there cause i really dont go there because of the excellent music. <i></i>
Wont be there bloke, heading to Melbourne tomorrow to get to Rod's funeral. His girl did me a huge favour last Jindabyne weekend so I'm going down to give her some support on what must be the very worst day of her life. Long ride but if it doesn't rain it should be a good ride.

<i></i>
yeah Max you have a leave pass i woulda come down jsut to show some support for a fellow club member as he helped me with some good advice but work said no chance do i get time off. so go be safe and pass on the wishes of all the canberra club.

What about the rest of slackers hmmm heidi? Busdriver? ressac? monyx? Fastest member of the canberra chapter......thats not saying much for canberra<i></i>
Hi Canberran's,
I cannot make Saturday for Rod's funeral so I will be attending tonight. Let's make this one in Rods memory.

Thoughts???

<i></i>
im up for a beer in his memory. same place and time or do we wanna try somewere different a little quiter maybe? Fastest member of the canberra chapter......thats not saying much for canberra<i></i>
O'Connor shops tonight guys? better food, less noise, cuter looking sheilas too.

Having a drink for Rod.

<i></i>
done and done Fastest member of the canberra chapter......thats not saying much for canberra<i></i>