Melbourne - Wednesday Lattes
I would've come down, but big supprise, I was stuck at work still I get my baby back this weekend, so im gonna be busy doing things to her which aren't fit to post in public all sunday while watching the race on the big screen <i></i>
maggot so was that Jason any good for transport? <i></i>
I ended up going with Rod's, get me out of the shit by going to get my bike for me transport company I owe him a big thanks on this one.

Cheers to everyone who helped out and gave advice too much appreciated. <i></i>
Maybe look for a better place for Latte's than Cafe Corvina?

Had a bad experience Friday (with Hangmore).

Owner basically let us know that our "TYPES" were not welcome at his establishment as we are filling seats he could sell to "payng" customers, AND that the way we look was scaring people off.

Maybe consider going to Monroe's from now till the new Cleo's opens? "Don't ride behind me, I may not lead. Don't ride in front of me, I may not follow. Just ride beside me and be my friend."<i></i>
Great...
I noticed the bloke was a little cold to me too last Wed...and there were only 3 of us there...lol
Oh well, I'm sure we'll find somewhere even better...
Cheers,
Pete

zweb@tpg.com.au

Z Web World
Mobile Dj, Web Design, Photography, Bullshit Artist!<i></i>
lets just hope ossie was right when he said that the new owners wanted our buisiness

The Frankenbusa will rise again!!!<i></i>
Checked out a new place tonigh, not far down the road from Cleo's called the Red Eagle Hotel. It's on the corner of Victoria and Page streets in Albert Park.

Lots of room for bikes (Very wide footpaths), outdoor seating and a pretty good menu.

The Red Eagle website

May be OK in the short term till Cleo's is back on tap?

Just a suggestion.... "Don't ride behind me, I may not lead. Don't ride in front of me, I may not follow. Just ride beside me and be my friend."<i></i>
It was probely me Dj he gave me the eyes when i rode my bike up past the other tables to park the busa
REGARDS ROD
kangaroos1996@msn.com<i></i>
Tight arses

Fuggen told ya's

I'd piss ya's off too

I didn't get there that often, (can't see at night) nerves shot too, but I always bought an Ozzie lamb kebob <i></i>
Rev it's Kebab.
Sentinal Looks awesome.
I'm in.
Rod don't stress.. Cheers,
Pete

zweb@tpg.com.au

Z Web World
Pete,

I would have been there this Wednesday, but I'm up in Sydney till Friday.

Let me know what you think of the food & service....

Cheers
Zak

"Don't ride behind me, I may not lead. Don't ride in front of me, I may not follow. Just ride beside me and be my friend."<i></i>
Yeah im up for the new joint on wed night if its not
Anyway im a bit over fitzroy st,a change is as good as a holiday dont they say?So is anyone going?If so i'll bring never ending with me.

Once you go black,you'll never look back !!!<i></i>
I'm in... Cheers,
Pete

zweb@tpg.com.au

Z Web World
im working late again this week, but let me know if it's any good and I might try and get down there on Friday
The Frankenbusa will rise again!!!<i></i>
glad I checked here

sooooo - I guess I'll cruise up and down in 1st gear till ya's hear me then Very Happy

hehehe - cyas there <i></i>