Camden residents stops islamic school.
kawasuki Wrote:
Louwai Wrote:
1300hayabusa Wrote:Typical ignorant response when confronted with the truth!!!!
safe riding buddyCoolsmiley

One of the causes of conflict is when one person or group tries to push their beliefs on another person or group.

In this forum I have put forward my observasions (not necessarily my beliefs), in a non agressive manner, for others to comment on if they wish, in a civil & respectful exchange.

You have attacked me personally, not knowing who I am or where I come from, for not agreeing with your views.
You have also abused & insulted me because I do not (in your eyes) conform to your way of thinking.

That, my friend, is EXACTLY why there is so much racial tension in the world today, because one group can't live with the fact that another group believes something different.

Just tell him to farkoff

[/i]Im sorry Ray I just realised that if I fcuked off it would be ideal for you:no one posting better prices or having a choice.
The battle of religion is basically to see whose imaginary friend is the best one to play with.

When your real friends don't want to play with you because your imaginary friend tells you not to play, it should make you sit up and think.

(Note: due to the inaccuracies of the English Language; the term "you" and "your" is the plural, not the individual - the real tragedy is that I feel I have to state that :(
spamanglenn Wrote:I don,t think people expect new members of this country to give up their heritage,religion and traditions.Its only when new Australians put these things before the laws of the country and claim racism so they can continue living outside the laws and courteouses of the country they have chosen to live.That means paying tax,not scamming pensions for family members who don,t live here,not using medicare to buy cheap pills here to send back to grandma overseas,Not expecting an employer to give you x amount of time to pray each day.Thats where the resentment lies in actions like this.This is Australia,many cultures live here in many different ways within the laws and rules of not annoying those around you,if these laws clash with any culture or religion it is up to those people to assess their place of residence like everyone else has to,not for the laws to change to suit them.Australian is very much a soft touch.Try going to japan to start up a business without any japanese employees.Regardless of redneck labelling i fail to see the problem with retaining some core integrity with the Australian way of life.Everyone has a point of view and often more respect goes to the migrants that did come over on a boat and made something of themselves,provided they didn,t make all there money in griffith.

CORE INTEGRITY is this waht you are preaching now.Maybe I should post up the message you sent to another member about Pete and 2 other members to prove a point on core integrity.
Louwai Wrote:
kawasuki Wrote:Just tell him to farkoff

Not worth it Kawa, Ruben just wants to keep on going & going.
Now he has even started modifying my previous posts in his replies so that they reflect more to his subject rather than my original concept.
There are planty of other "racial" comments in this thread, but for some reason he's decided to ignore them & just pick on me.

I wonder if he actually read the first few words in my first reply where I said "I agree with you".

Funny thing is, through this whole exchange, Ruben has made the assumption that I am Australian.
Not once has he asked if I have ever been the victim of racism.
I wonder if he has ever had an automatic weapon held to his head in a racial incident / situation. I certainly have & it's not something I care to encounter again, along with many other racial incidents over the years where I was the target.

I think I'll just leave it at that............

First I did not alter your posts,secondly answering the questions/exchange put to you would have been constuctive if you had something to come back with.I dont think you are an Aussie I acutally thought you where from pacific islander origins but in reality I did not need to ask where you are from because its not an issue for me and it was not a personal attack on you as I explained and you clearly disregarded.If a gun was held to your head due to your origin than you should be more understanding about migrants or anyone for that matter.Hopefully that incident did not happen in Aus.
Ps.I editid this one tooo
Life is about having fun. Get over yourselves and go out for a ride ,have some fun boys and girls, and you to heidi.
pink pantys 4 every one .see you in hell bitches
My message to all the racist dogs on this forum or anywhere for that matter is as folows: live and let live because if you dont than you have to learn from others (country's history's) on how to deal with civil unrest,bombings and guns to your head (as louwai found out) from both sides of the fence being local or foreign, so acceptance without segragation and the willingness to adapt,integrate and fit in without losing identity should be a priority for all.
1300hayabusa Wrote: so acceptance without segragation and the willingness to adapt,integrate and fit in without losing identity should be a priority for all.

We have a high amount of Sudanese (spelling?) aka: people from sudan, here in Toowoomba, they don't really segregate in just one suburb, they work in with our normal jobs in town and they don't cause much ruckus. There is very little violence from them and they try to fit into our culture (clothes, food and housing, schools) Overall, I'm happy they have that mentality and i have respect for them.

I have seen (and heard from mates) that certain nationalities segregate and don't want to adapt or even wanna learn very basic english (some places in sydney I'm thinking of) and where you get charged more cause your not 'their' nationality.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, if people migrate into Australia, and adapt our culture, our way of life, our laws, i am more than happy to accept them as Australians, but it's the ones that come here and think the laws don't apply to them, bring their problems with them, and have no interest in calling themselves an Australian (except for a peice of paper).. there the ones we should get f*&^ing rid off...
Regards
Grant
(Townsville, QLD)

www.stickersuperstore.com.au (for your sticker and sign needs)

Smitten 03 with a hair dryer - slammed and stretched (stealth mode engaged)
Macbusa Wrote:
1300hayabusa Wrote: so acceptance without segragation and the willingness to adapt,integrate and fit in without losing identity should be a priority for all.

We have a high amount of Sudanese (spelling?) aka: people from sudan, here in Toowoomba, they don't really segregate in just one suburb, they work in with our normal jobs in town and they don't cause much ruckus. There is very little violence from them and they try to fit into our culture (clothes, food and housing, schools) Overall, I'm happy they have that mentality and i have respect for them.

I have seen (and heard from mates) that certain nationalities segregate and don't want to adapt or even wanna learn very basic english (some places in sydney I'm thinking of) and where you get charged more cause your not 'their' nationality.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, if people migrate into Australia, and adapt our culture, our way of life, our laws, i am more than happy to accept them as Australians, but it's the ones that come here and think the laws don't apply to them, bring their problems with them, and have no interest in calling themselves an Australian (except for a peice of paper).. there the ones we should get f*&^ing rid off...

+1
debandee Wrote:An observation through history...
Seeing as a 'certain someone' wants us to be historical or hysterical...

Throughout history we have had conflict between pretty much every major (and minor) ethnic group.
The Catholics and the Protestants are well known in Ireland for their ongoing hatred. I remember an article about an Australian tourist being beating because he didn't care to answer The Challenge, "Catholic or Protestant?"
South Africa (where I'm from - and am therefore fuly qualified, with Honours, to speak on racisim) has not only had black on white problems (white on black problems, if you prefer) but also inter-tribal tiffs that make westernised warfare pale in comparrison. Further north in Africa, countries have been defined by the number of lives taken.
In South America; I've stayed in countries where the mention of a neighbouring country wil cause the people in the immediate vicinity to spit on the ground.
In Europe; religion and sex has played it's part in creating borders and cultural boundries.
In the UK... well, they got tired of one religion and invented another. The next queen to come in and decided the first Pretend Friend was the best and then gave her name to a rather revoltng cocktail.

Here come's the inflammatory bit...
Each of these conflicts is individual. The problems associated with each 'hotspot' are just that - hot in one spot and not global.
Look at history; EVERYWHERE the muslims have settled there has been conflict.
Middle East (one country refuses to recognise Israel and wants them wiped out)
North Africa, West Africa, East Africa, Southern Africa
Europe - both West and East
Malaysia, Indonesia and most of the Pacific Rim
I don't America personally but I don't think bringing buildings down decides much either way.

My experience with Muslim and Islam is limited. By choice. I don't believe in anyone or any dogma that forces me in one way or another. Live and Let Live; not Live and Let Die.

My observation in this thread (if it hasn't been cancelled yet and 1300 put on probabtion for personal attacks on forum members - a good suggestion if any moderators are listening)
is that cultural intergration in not perfect. It's not supposed to be otherwise we lose our identity.
Don't be backwards in going forwards either; it's why I ride a Busa. Look at history and learn, but look also at the history of other countries and learn too.

I'm leaving a lot unsaid because I would love to see debate - not personal attacks on people because they have an opinion

I suppose cultural integration is hard especially where you come from(s.africa).I distinctly recall how citizens in your country where treated when they did not integrate or abide by the laws of their boss's at the time.You suggested that I should be moderated and I thank you for that cause it reminded me of a fellow back in your country who was moderated or I should say hushed up for a little while by the loving goverment: NELSON MANDELA.Im assuming that Mr Mandela is a bigger authority on racism than you I guess.Maybe what we should learn is how to leave other country/cultures alone who we want to exploit for their oil,diamonds,silver or any of their natural rescources with false imaginery threats and lame statements like "we are here to save you and give you democracy".You should be very knowledgable about this subject it was quite an issue back in beautiful South Africa for a few decades so if you dont mind maybe you can teach me on how democracy and freedom of speech worked back home??????.Before you get your pants in a bunch this is not a personal attack, just a question.
1300hayabusa Wrote:
kawasuki Wrote:
Louwai Wrote:
1300hayabusa Wrote:Typical ignorant response when confronted with the truth!!!!
safe riding buddyCoolsmiley

One of the causes of conflict is when one person or group tries to push their beliefs on another person or group.

In this forum I have put forward my observasions (not necessarily my beliefs), in a non agressive manner, for others to comment on if they wish, in a civil & respectful exchange.

You have attacked me personally, not knowing who I am or where I come from, for not agreeing with your views.
You have also abused & insulted me because I do not (in your eyes) conform to your way of thinking.

That, my friend, is EXACTLY why there is so much racial tension in the world today, because one group can't live with the fact that another group believes something different.

Just tell him to farkoff

[/i]Im sorry Ray I just realised that if I fcuked off it would be ideal for you:no one posting better prices or having a choice.

Not hard to post better prices when there is no TAX involved,also could be a trick with the transoport. And what is the name of your trading business ??
I didnt think this thread was about race,,,(just to make sure that all the rascist dogs dont get carried away) I am sure it was about Islam religion.
I for one dont want to moderate let alone censor or even close this thread. I believe if people want to discuss an issue in 'Non Bike Related' they ought to be able to. All I ask is that one debate the points raised without having to have to get personal and attack the person rather then their comments. So lets keep this in mind please.

I have much I could say on the subject and If I were to comment on the issues it most certainly will not be on Kawasuki's guns or 1300's business competitiveness, what have they to do with the issues. However I reserve my democratic right to shut the fark up. Hows that for saying something when your not really saying anything?

Keep it civil guys.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
Spot on Volvi.
There is no reason why we cant talk about anything on this Forum.
As long as it is done the right way with a bit of respect for other people.
Posters and the public reading these posts.
I agree...
It seems that we have a bunch of guys and gals brought together for their love of a particular fast machine. If that doesn't show a cross section of the populace, then nothing will.
It sounds like I could teach you much about segregation and racial hatred. I've seen it and been splattered by it. I've lost friends to it, too. And I've learned from it.

When I read fury and self-righteous indignation in this thread from people; again it proves we are a mixed bunch in this club. It also shows that people are prepared to defend what they hold true.

YES, Nelson Mandela was imprisioned for more than a quarter of a century. He was also a great leader and is still a great insperation to many people around the world. Also, don't forget why he was sent to jail in the first place - he killed people. The fact that the South African government forgot to let him out and thereby turn him into a martyr was part of their undoing. Shit happens. Anyone who strives for public office should automatically be banned from holding the office they seek.

Self-moderation is probably more important than having moderation forced upon you. It makes people take you more seriously.