moving other peoples bikes
(10-01-2011, 07:27pm)R1-Angel Wrote: What the hell do people learn about respect these days? Is there really none at all left in this world?

I have my own way of teaching people about respect .. Knuppel2

It is frowned upon though .. Lol2
That's why my bike is only ever in one of four places;
1. garage at my first job
2. garage at my second job
3. basement at my house
4. under my arse being ridden

If your busa is regularly parked where the public can get to it, sure enough people will be regularly touching it.

I'm rarely able to even fill up with fuel without some wannabe coming over and wanting to have a 12-year-old level conversation about bikes. Hayabusas are amongst those bikes that will always draw attention.
Carpe Diem!
Thank god for my perimeter sensor! If it's set off I'll run out of a movie, shopping centre, anywhere. Having had a bike stolen befor will do that to a bloke.
(12-01-2011, 02:01pm)BJK1 Wrote: Thank god for my perimeter sensor! If it's set off I'll run out of a movie, shopping centre, anywhere. Having had a bike stolen befor will do that to a bloke.

And where do you get one of those sensors from and roughly what cost?
(15-01-2011, 09:47am)R1-Angel Wrote:
(12-01-2011, 02:01pm)BJK1 Wrote: Thank god for my perimeter sensor! If it's set off I'll run out of a movie, shopping centre, anywhere. Having had a bike stolen befor will do that to a bloke.

And where do you get one of those sensors from and roughly what cost?

It was an extra with the Scorpio i900 alarm i brought. From memory all up it was about 400-450. All plugs straight into your standard bike wiring harness-no cutting and splicing. Its worth its weight believe me. ive got it turned right up to-(you can adjust the sensitivity). Great for leaving bags on your bikes while you pop in to a shop etc. When something comes within its range it lets off three 110db warning chirps, if the object moves closer it sets off another 10 fast 110db chirps in a row and in those 10 chirps, if the object has not moved out of its sencored radius, it sets off the alarm. Its loud as hell and scares the crap outta people i can assure you-and me when i walk past it in my garage if i forget to turn it off befor going in there.