Sydney - Barrista, Beer, Babes 'n Bull Meetings
To change your font size, fold the "Control" button down and roll your mouse "rolly thingie" (if you have one).
"still waiting for my bike"<i></i>
Okay, here I go, sticking my neck out again...
If it works, fine. If not, I'll be sitting alone each Thursday night at Parra, but I thought it would be worth trying for a few weeks to see who shows up.

I hearby nominate Parramatta as the place to meet for coffee each Thursday at 6pm starting on the 9th of March... I am open to options about a venue, but if there's no response I'll go to the same old boring place...

Who's in?

"still waiting for my bike"<i></i>
I would like to go but 6pm is too early for me.....thats the time I am walking in the front door. I suggest 7pm and a few more might turn up for a chat, coffee or dinner
<i></i>
Sounds good PAN I'm in <i></i>
I'll be on hols on the 9th pan - but count me in after that

here's a piccy of what a red bus does to corsa's on a sunny arvo! <i></i>
I'll be there at 6pm (probably earlier) each Thursday but people show up whenever you like...

I'm sure we'll still be around after 7 or 8pm...

Good work Ruffy! <i></i>
2nite? <i></i>
pan... that 'font' tip was very cool. Thanks ! (Dj, when you read this, how about giving that tip a home in a sticky somewhere ?))

I'll try to make it to the next coffee night. Yes, yes, I'll park the bloody Honda across the street. The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob (Astro)<i></i>
Astro, that tip is the SECOND BEST tip I've ever given.

BEST TIP: when farting while riding, rest your weight on the footpegs and raise arse off the seat ever so slightly...

Yeh, park the Honda across the road, next to the Volvo!
(the other mighty red speed machine)

<i>Edited by: pan&nbsp; at: 23/2/06 11:02 pm
</i>
pan... someone needed to tell you about raising your arse off the seat ? The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob (Astro)<i></i>
Quote:
Yeh, park the Honda across the road, next to the Volvo!
(the other might red speed machine)

and around the corner please
Cheers Robert
Aren't all 'busas Copper, the others are just copy 'busas!!!!!<i></i>
I actually learnt that one myself. Nobody told me. Makes you wonder who your REAL friends are, heh? <i></i>
pan... just remember, if you have a pillion on board don't lift yourself up too high. Then you really will find out who your friends are.

simmo... I've just decided to park as close to you as possible.

pan... when you get there, rip your baby seat out of the Volvo and strap it to simmo's bike. That ought to keep the groupies at bay.
The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob (Astro)<i>Edited by: AstroBusa at: 24/2/06 12:32 am
</i>
Quote:rip your baby seat out of the Volvo and strap it to simmo's bike. That ought to keep the groupies at bay

Won't need to. His bike only attracts the colour-blind groupies, drunken drongos and dogs looking for a place to have a leak.

<i></i>
PS: I'll be there...

...with MY BIKE

<i></i>