Sydney WSID Wednesday nights
Hope its Sun not looking real good so early in the week so far Storm
Fingers crossed then, too early to tell for sure.
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
I'm out this week, Sun for next Wed Pi_thumbsup
All rained out I think
"par excellence"
This Wed Pi_thumbsup
Should be OK
"par excellence"
Look who I found on his way to his 9.5 run
[Image: Glenwsidstreetmeet050308_469.jpg]
Clap Well done Glenn.
"par excellence"
Gnarbunkle99 Wrote:Clap Well done Glenn.

+1 Clap
[Image: photo3.jpg]
Thanks guys.good to know im heading in the right direction.Must be catching the tail wind from chris and simmo.Theres still more to come from this bike,i just need my talent to capitalise on it.The bike was in a different spec to my 9.64 run so good to know its more the rider than the bike.
You'll do it this Wednesday, i'm sure. Just turn 3 times and spit (on a Gen II) for luck.
SMS me when you do it cause i'll be at home catching up on my beauty sleep.
"par excellence"
I'm in tonight should be there 5.15ish Egyptian
congrats to chris on a 9.92 on a stock height unballasted gen1.If you think that is good how about a 1.6 60ft on a stock height busa.:scary.He also now fully appreciates the purpose of a good burnout.So what does that writing on the side of the front tyre actually say chris.ConfusedIt was a shit night,patchy traction,real steamy,times were down,a few nice bits of eye candy wandering around.The $200 bucks i won on reaction time was some consolation.First prize was a 000 at $1067.Thats enough for guido to call a taxi to turn up.Lol3
Congrats Simmo on your 9.40 the other night, thats a mighty effort - good to see your hard work is paying off...sorry for the late message - long time looker, first time messeger!
Don't ask me, I just ride it.
Left the tyre gauge and tools at home, 38lb and no burnout caught up to me by the 3rd launch, guess I was getting too cocky. Nice to ride home from work, then straight out to the drag strip with no changes, then back to work a few hours later. It would have been a boring old car trip otherwise. My M3 is showing signs of age, due in part to the "drifter" style 2nd gear rolling burnouts.
"par excellence"