Sydney WSID Wednesday nights
Did it shut down early of did you have enough runs
Pi_thumbsupyes on both accounts. Rain didn't happen and a small field of entrants meant that those with a prostate problem, were full of pissLol3
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
Now if we can get Glenn to hang around till the light turns green, we may pick up some reaction time money!
"par excellence"
I needed to piss.I was in a hurry.Lol3
Got my 1000kms done today, the head mechanic said you can go racing anytime now as long as you warm it up, sounds a bit soon to me may wait at least another 1000kms me-thinks Confused
Best way to find out if the Suzuki guys have put it together properly, pick it up from the shop,on a trailer, straight to the drags, warm it up then flog the shit out of it. If it breaks then it was always going to break! Pi_tongue

Thats how I check my handy work!

Leonard.Biker
Yeh watch out Simmo they might leave the old oil in..
kawasuki Wrote:Yeh watch out Simmo they might leave the old oil in..

Nup stood over them the whole 2 hours Knuppel2
simmo Wrote:the head mechanic said you can go racing anytime now

When did I say that? Confused
simmo Wrote:
kawasuki Wrote:Yeh watch out Simmo they might leave the old oil in..

Nup stood over them the whole 2 hours Knuppel2

i did the same but mines getting out there asap. lets show them the blue way. yet to hear of the orange or a grey running at the strip. best time so far is 10.22 from jas1340 on a bog stocker. also heard alex borg having a play next weekend at the nationals.
Quote:also heard alex borg having a play next weekend at the nationals
Thats top secret (mums the word)
Rapid were going to have one at wsid last week but it rained, don't know what colour but Confused
oops!
Gees you waited that long to race the new bike, Oil change at 500, hit the track at 600. Bike hass done about 40 passes now in 2500klms and just about to do a clutch. Thats on my GSXR600 by the way

Will be a regular at WSID for a few months come March, as long as the rain stays away that is!
Shayne
The rain should quit by then, pity the track temp will also drop and the grip won't be back until next Summer.
"par excellence"
You better bring your A game simmo.Us gen 1 owners are punching out some pretty fast consistent runs.PB,d my 60ft at 1.62 and did another 3 mid 1.6,s.Chris did 2 high 1.5,s:clap.9.7,s and 9.6,s most of the night(with a decent headwind).