Exhaust systems
I won't be buying before early next year and I still haven't decided on a brand or style Ray.

Thanks for the price though. It is good to have something to start thinking about.
I have always prefered to have two cans on my Busa though and I like to know what is out there.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Had a look at Les's new 08 pics in diff thread. seems the 08 has the old bolt on with bolts and not spring held as pics wud indicate on the white in this thread.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
BUSGO Wrote:I have always prefered to have two cans on my Busa though and I like to know what is out there.
I have to agree with you there Ray. Maybe it's just me, but I like the symmetry of it.
Might check out some Yoshi's. Something carbon or black I think will suit the jaffa better.
Volvi Wrote:Had a look at Les's new 08 pics in diff thread. seems the 08 has the old bolt on with bolts and not spring held as pics wud indicate on the white in this thread.

The systems pictured are full titanium systems. U can also get bolt ons in the same cans. around $1200AU
I DONT BELIEVE THE SHIT THAT SOME OF YOU PUT UP.I PURCHASE THE EXHAUST AT A PRICE AND I PUT UP INFO FOR ALL TO SEE.THE RESULT IS CRTISISM?????? I DONT REALLY GIVE A f*** HOW MUCH ANYONE ELSE PAYS AND WHERE THEY GET IT FROM AS LONG AS I GET IT AT THE RIGHT PRICE.IN REGARDS TO THE WARRANTY I NEVER HAD A PROBLEM DUE TO THE FACT THAT MY FATHER DEALS WITH THAT FROM THE US AND THAT COURTESY WAS OFFERED TO ALL* OF YOU WHEN I PUT MY TEL NUMBER UP.MY ADVANTAGE POINT IS HAVING SOMEONE THERE TO DEAL WITH WARRANTY/SHIPPING AS I HAVE DONE FOR THE THAT LAST FEW YEARS.
THE POWER COMMANDER (BOMBAY MOTORS)WAS HIGHLY RECOMENDED BY MEMBERS OF THE HAYABUSA .ORG AND OTHER SITES(RCC) WHICH IN MY OPINION HAVE MORE OF A BARGAINING POWER THAN WHAT WE WILL EVER HAVE.TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE FACT THAT PEOLPLE HAVE SPENT ALOT OF MONEY ON A PRODUCT AND WE CAN CAPITALISE ON THE DISCOUNTS THAT THEY HAVE CREATED IS NO CRIME.

SOME OF YOU HARP ON ABOUT THE FORUM,CAMERADRIE ,"CAUSE WE ARE ALL FRIENDS" GROUP BUYS BLA FUKIN BLA...... TO MY RECOLLECTION ADVISING MEMBERS ON CHEAPER PRICES AND HOW TO GET THESE ITEMS IS ALL OF THE ABOVE.
REALISTICLY ITS ALL BULLSHIT & HAS NO TRUTH IN IT BECAUSE IT SEEMS TO ME THAT IF A DEALER/SUPPLIER/MEMBER HAS A SELF INTEREST OR A LOSS OF A PROSPECTIVE SALE THAN THE GAUNTLET COMES DOWN ON ANY PERSON WHO DARES PUT UP SOME CHEAPER PRICE. KEEPING IN MIND THAT ADVERTISING ON THIS FORUM IS BEING DONE FREE OF CHARGE UNLIKE OTHER INTERNATIONAL FORUMS SOME PEOPLE HERE HAVE ALOT TO SAY.IF YOU ARE ALL HAPPY TO PAY TOP DOLLAR TO THIEVING WANKERS HERE OR OVERSEAS BY ALL MEANS GO AHEAD AND DO IT, BY THE END OF THE DAY ITS YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY!!!!!! BUT I DONT THINK THAT IS THE CASE.I AM NOT A DEALER NOR A SUPPLIER SO MY INTEREST IS PURELY HELP AND INFORMATIVE AND NOT CASH GRABBING AS A FEW OF YOU HAVE FOUND OUT WHEN THEY CALLED AND ENQUIRED.

TO THE
NEGATIVE,DOUGHTFUL &
DOUBLE FACED ASSHOLES Showback

[/size]
spamanglenn Wrote:it would be interesting to see if brock would support the purchaser with maps and back up when they find its an e-bay purchase not from an australian dealer.Oh thats right i forgot, cheaper is ALWAYS better.What goes around comes around.I don,t see the point in being first to be broke.Some have to make a living selling bike stuff,some order more than one for themselves so they can save themselves money by onselling.Its poor form to do that publicly when their is a known dealer on the same forum.

I DONT SEE THE DEALER COMING BACK WITH A PRICE.
NOTIBALY WHAT IS POOR FORM IS THE WAY YOU TALK SHIT WITHOUT GETTING YOUR FACTS RIGHT. IDIOT.
Simo Wrote:Might check out some Yoshi's. Something carbon or black I think will suit the jaffa better.

Hey Simo if your just after a replacement system by all means put on a yoshi but if you want more performance you need to go with another brand. Yoshi have been living the high life for the last few years on there (Name/Rep) & have not been really delivering results.
They have taken the soft approach, well made & good looks but over rated in costs for the hp gain imo

shane
[Image: b76e01eb-552d-45d5-97df-028004b674c3_zps59f1c171.jpg]

Busa's yeah i guess i like them I've owned a few Pi_tongue
When it comes to aftermarket pipes for the busa, I go for looks and sound first.
HP and weight are minor considerations cause I can't use what is there anyway.
Regards BUSGO
TheShredder Wrote:Hey Simo if your just after a replacement system by all means put on a yoshi but if you want more performance you need to go with another brand. Yoshi have been living the high life for the last few years on there (Name/Rep) & have not been really delivering results.
They have taken the soft approach, well made & good looks but over rated in costs for the hp gain imo

shane
Hey Shane, yeah for me that is it these days. Purely looks and noise. I am on my 4th bike and 28th car, all bar a few I have done mods, got more speed, torque, power, etc...those days are done, and loosing my license for a 4th time is no longer an option Very Happy

I think the Yoshi's look good at this stage. If I can find something else that looks good and sounds good, so be it. Not in any rush.

Thanks for the advice. Pi_thumbsup
I stumbled on this thread lol, not trying to stir the pot but BROCK him self is a member of my site and can be reached ,to answer someone mentioned "Map questions" ? I am not selling for BROCK, nor do i have the rights or his permission to sell for him, I do know that he would be more then happy to answer your guys inquires for the Aussie Busa boys over here, hope this helps, GAME ON! lol just some info, his exhaust(BROCKS) he does with HINDLE , is a canadian company which i am proud of and from my home town TORONTO
the best answer to that would be to sidestep products that are able to be purchased by end users for the same or better prices than dealers or importers buy them for here.I know those vendors that help the club(jindy ride raffles etc) receive no favours when someone else is $10 cheaper.No one is in a race to go broke and those who do sell and survive on their margins and not as a thankless favours need to make alot more per unit here than a US retailer may make with 20+ times the turnover.People here need their head read if they think a vendor here can survive on 10% markup.The govt gets that in gst for doing nothing.Like i said before though the integrity of the manufacturer and its protection of those that advertise,promote and support their products needs to be closely investigated before taking them on as a dealer or importer or you just compete with e-bay and group buys.I,d rather be called a c*** and feed my family than be a top bloke who lives on the dole.If your cutting into someone elses lunch to help people out with cheaper prices and your genuine about helping people out and not money making wouldn,t it have been polite to alert the dealer of your buying price so he could renegotiate with his supplier?That would have been the genuine way to do it or are they not your true intentions?Actions speak louder than words,it may have been a misguided decision? people form their own opinions.
Fark I thought that this thread was about mandrel bent tubes with holes in the ends of them????

Shame about the Yoshi's. I have them on my bike, the carbon fibre would look good with all 08's IMHO.
me thinks everyone is entitled to an opinion & have their say cause its an open forum, whats interesting is how some people deal with other peoples comments, some SHOUT & insult others, maybe some need to show a bit more maturity, maybe some need to shut up. i will always support vendors here, as i'm happy with what ive got in the past, so chill out folks.Hijacked
[Image: 583b3abf-1.jpg]
Yeh well i have used Brock/Hindle and sell the same, used Muzzy and sell the same, used TiForce and sell the same, used Yoshi and dont sell the same. And the best finnished system is TiForce, it is also Titanium NOT s/s that i sell TiForce also makes good power and sounds very good and for theprice i have offered its a bargin.
I'm afraid Glenn, that your honest enthusiasm to support your father's business, along with other professional retailers is biased.

A club member, whether he is in business or not and whether he supports charity or not is irrevelant in this situation.

If I or any other member thinks that a deal is good value for fellow members, they should bring it to the clubs attention as 1300hayabusa has.

So why don't you leave it alone and let the members buy their goods where they feel is best.

I assure you that more people will buy from a reputable business more often than from a once in a lifetime opportunistic situation.
If a member is in the market to buy pipes, they will suss out the available ones and buy what they want. It doesn't matter a pigs tit to the customer who gets the sale unless it turns out to be a scam and then I'm sure that every member will hear about it.

I will have three options when I want to buy new exhausts.

1. My local dealer where I can get them fitted, possibly at no cost.
2. An aftermarket supplier who will ship them to me and I will have to sort out fitting,
3. An internet purchase from either Australia or overseas somewhere and I will have to sort out fitting.

Last time I bought pipes, I chose option 1 because I'm lazy and didn't want to muck around fitting them myself. In all honesty, I'll probably do the same again if I can find a dealer that sells my chosen product at a price that I am happy to pay.
Regards BUSGO