these are the nuts
so whos madman_5108, he grabbed those black bling gloves real quick, was trying to get someone to buy them quick.

Ebay
G'day Guys,
I have taken the step and applied for dealer status at Icon. It will come through, it might take a couple of days. I have taken a look at the catalogue and am a lot more impressed than I thought. I would actually wear some of this. lol. Take a look, not bad at all. I guess I'll sit here and twidle my thumbs until I hear back. That should beat the ebay jokers. Potentially. More shit for that phonebook of a catalogue. It will take me a year to write.

www.rideicon.com/
Quote:so whos madman_5108, he grabbed those black bling gloves real quick

MMmmmmm he must have a copper Busa
They look like the gloves 'Miss Hayabusa' the Vacuum cleaner girl would wear :-)
just got these in red...SHINY
cgi.ebay.com.au/armour-gloves-leather-and-stainless-steel_W0QQitemZ150055992560QQihZ005QQcategoryZ72532QQcmdZViewItem
Volvi u sucked me into the sponge grips.
I won't fall for this one!
Cheers,
Pete

Z Web World
Mobile Dj, Web Design,Photography, Bullshit Artist!

"I don't want a pickle,
I just wanna ride my motorsickle."
Arlo Guthrie 1968
How much $AU delivered Loafie???

Cheers, Phil.
The seller is in aus so $55 + $7 delivery. Theres also a guy that sells the black and chrome at
cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=120049960817&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=002
it aint no Icon can tell the diff. but hey cheap enough.

Hehe DJ, can I interest you in a 'reverse' kanji?
Yeeehah, I got Bling Jacket on the way........and only for US$189.95 + post. Im gonna be a walking bling. Hey whats the report from who got them xl gloves loafie was it?

Gloves are good build, palms are soft but double thickness , palms are not cushioned so getting good feel but prefer better padding, solid upper and alitttle restrictive(but arnt all new gloves) sizing on the mark. PAN has just got a set as well so interested to hear his feedback. hope that answers your queries Volvi, and yes not as good as the genuine item but believe good value.
Volvi.
I like that jacket.
I'll bye it off you when you think you are too old for it!
lol
Seriously it looks good.
Very sort of Evil Kenevilish.
Anyone out there remember him...?
Rev??? Help me here... Cheers,
Pete

Z Web World
Mobile Dj, Web Design,Photography, Bullshit Artist!

"I don't want a pickle,
I just wanna ride my motorsickle."
Arlo Guthrie 1968
Dj Get in line buddy, thats a copper riders Jacket only
You first have to join the SCMC (secret copper members club)

Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!
Yeh, I'm with Loafie...
Gloves are good value, but not nearly as good as the real thing. They feel quite uncomfortable at first, but soften up after a days' riding... knuckle covers don't line up perfectly either...

They do match our bikes though...

"sometimes crime does pay"
Quote:They do match our bikes though...
yep couldn't agree with you more Pan, the cheaper option when you cant afford the real thing, just like those cheap red bikes they practically have to give away..... [