Bike gang related (shootings)

Not for long....
[/quote]

Yes it's not good. NSW has the biggest population and is the primary landing point for immigrants, both legal and not. Recent escalation in shooting incidences is a concern. Without the legal ability to just walk in to known bikie establishments and stip the joints and monitor each members movements, the situation seems a bit lost. I just hope that innocent women and children (and the general public of course) don't get injured. It will spred if its not contained, but of course. Then it is a problem for more. It is about the legal constraints, and thats why they dont just keep it to themselves. They are basically selfish pr!cks who do not care about reality, which is everyone else. I wish I was a massive heavily armed personal army with permission to squash undesirables, but maybe that would not work out so well either. If it is not contained, it will spread. Thats science people.
[/quote]

u are right,and the next problem is the law abiding people will have to suffer the new laws that they will impose on these shitheads, ,when really the should be braking them up with the powers they have now at there disposal, instead of hiding behind trees booking people
doing 10-20 ks over, they know the hot spots,why dont they patrol these areas 24-7 I think one of the reasons is they are scared shitless
of confronting these low lifes, but hey thats there job i assume???
The problem doesnt.t lie with gun control or policing. The problem is civil libertarians, sleazy fuckfaced lawyers and judges who are out of touch with the real world. When each state government in turn had their day in court defending legislation all but a few agreed with the highly paid sleazeballs argued that the (name changed to protect the guilty) "poofarses of doom motorcycle club" was no different to the aussie busa club, muddying the water enough to win the case. If we can do anything at all I think it should be this:

Next time your state tries to pass anti bikie laws get every legit riding club to make a formal written submission to the court stating that riders clubs and bikie gangs are not the same and that you support the legislation.

While "satan's spitoon" and the belmont vespa club are held in the same regard by the law this shit will continue.
"and when I gun the engine I want people to think that the world is coming to an end"
Scary
(21-04-2012, 07:15am)Buhjones Wrote: The problem doesnt.t lie with gun control or policing. The problem is civil libertarians, sleazy fuckfaced lawyers and judges who are out of touch with the real world. When each state government in turn had their day in court defending legislation all but a few agreed with the highly paid sleazeballs argued that the (name changed to protect the guilty) "poofarses of doom motorcycle club" was no different to the aussie busa club, muddying the water enough to win the case. If we can do anything at all I think it should be this:

Next time your state tries to pass anti bikie laws get every legit riding club to make a formal written submission to the court stating that riders clubs and bikie gangs are not the same and that you support the legislation.

While "satan's spitoon" and the belmont vespa club are held in the same regard by the law this shit will continue.

So being painted by the same brush is not a good thing is it?

Not for long....
[/quote]

Yes it's not good. NSW has the biggest population and is the primary landing point for immigrants, both legal and not. Recent escalation in shooting incidences is a concern. Without the legal ability to just walk in to known bikie establishments and stip the joints and monitor each members movements, the situation seems a bit lost. I just hope that innocent women and children (and the general public of course) don't get injured. It will spred if its not contained, but of course. Then it is a problem for more. It is about the legal constraints, and thats why they dont just keep it to themselves. They are basically selfish pr!cks who do not care about reality, which is everyone else. I wish I was a massive heavily armed personal army with permission to squash undesirables, but maybe that would not work out so well either. If it is not contained, it will spread. Thats science people.
[/quote]

These people should be stopped no matter who/what they are but remember this,these gangs are home grown,Aussies like you/me.If you look at the big picture you will find that middle eastern bike gangs are fighting for turf,drugs and the rest of the bullshit with other Aussies who are shooting back & instigating as much as each other,not justifiable in any form or on any side.If mr Kawasukme thinks that they can stop this that easily than think again as you cant get rid of this disease if political or police corruption is keeping it alive.
Are you still here? Congratulations on YET AGAIN missing the point completely.
"and when I gun the engine I want people to think that the world is coming to an end"
Scary
Maybe my point of not wanting people getting hurt or dead is not valid enough for you dear BU but I still stand by it.

To quote a great phillosopher

"...I fart in your genetal direction, you filthy son of a donkey bottom waterer..blththth"
Scary
(21-04-2012, 08:13am)Buhjones Wrote: To quote a great phillosopher

"...I fart in your genetal direction, you filthy son of a donkey bottom waterer..blththth"

Careful there Ben,farting in ones GENETAL direction can be misinterpreted as a gay approach,take care of that ass I say.
Give it a rest or a ban will be comming your way
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
(21-04-2012, 07:45am)1300hayabusa Wrote: If you look at the big picture you will find that middle eastern bike gangs are fighting for turf,drugs and the rest of the bullshit with other Aussies who are shooting back & instigating as much as each other,not justifiable in any form or on any side.
[/color]

You will find that the middle easterners have pretty much taken over all the clubs now.
Where 10 years ago it was just 2 or 3 middle eastern familys shooting at each other, now their familys are running the clubs and recruiting others to do their family buisness for them.
Yep it might come off as stereo typing 1 culture, but it really is only the 1 culture doing these crimes.

These people should be stopped no matter who/what they are but remember this,these gangs are home grown,Aussies like you/me.If you look at the big picture you will find that middle eastern bike gangs are fighting for turf,drugs and the rest of the bullshit with other Aussies who are shooting back & instigating as much as each other,not justifiable in any form or on any side.If mr Kawasukme thinks that they can stop this that easily than think again as you cant get rid of this disease if political or police corruption is keeping it alive.

[/quote]

Ruben back down. If you know they are home grown aussies like you and me, you must know them. Tell them to stop. If you do not know them, your post is baseless and you have no ground to stand on. YOU keep making stuff like this anti anglo! Stop doing it!
(21-04-2012, 05:41pm)Katana2 Wrote: These people should be stopped no matter who/what they are but remember this,these gangs are home grown,Aussies like you/me.If you look at the big picture you will find that middle eastern bike gangs are fighting for turf,drugs and the rest of the bullshit with other Aussies who are shooting back & instigating as much as each other,not justifiable in any form or on any side.If mr Kawasukme thinks that they can stop this that easily than think again as you cant get rid of this disease if political or police corruption is keeping it alive.

Ruben back down. If you know they are home grown aussies like you and me, you must know them. Tell them to stop. If you do not know them, your post is baseless and you have no ground to stand on. YOU keep making stuff like this anti anglo! Stop doing it!
[/quote]

I know a lot of bikies up here in Qld and they are all anglo saxon not middle eastern and what the general consensus is that if you sleep with the devil you wake up with horns and thats what seems too have happened down in NSW.
Katana2 it would be a little fairer if you first told others that their post is baseless if they dont know them as statements such as "THAY ALL DONT RIDE" is ONE example.Secondly"tell them to stop"??????they are not school yard bullies that you can send to the headmasters office,home grown criminals who where left to do what they want,good policing has been traded for traffic duties AKA stick it up Joe Citizen's posterior when he is 1.5 km over the speed limit.I was under the impression that we pay taxes for the police to do just that BUT the law is as useful as an ashtray on a motorbike in "some" cases,it will carry on putting its head in the sand until it reaches/affects one of their own and than they might have the right reaction.By the way there is nothing anti anglo if one points out things others don't want to hear or willingly ignore unless one is wearing ear muffs and blinkers and think that what us,anglo saxon white boys do,is all justifiable to which I will not be part of.
My point all along is that I hope that not too many get caught in the cross fire as there are woman/kids in all this,aussie,Arabs or not and maybe ENFORCING jail terms for people getting caught with unlicensed fire arms should be a start instead of a slap on the wrist with a suspended sentence cause one has clout through his family and friends,that is just Bullshit.These things,according to my lawyer,happen all the time and its not what you know but who you know in the justice system...........makes it hard for good/common,anglo saxon,white as bread folk like me and you to understand why its not working out and all this garbage was left to roam the streets.
(19-04-2012, 07:15pm)CeeJay07 Wrote: Bring back the Thunderdome....two men enter, one man leaves.......wittle 'em down to the final two then shoot them!

Where is the like button, buts its not normally one on one, that's the problem there Read
(22-04-2012, 11:21am)simmo Wrote:
(19-04-2012, 07:15pm)CeeJay07 Wrote: Bring back the Thunderdome....two men enter, one man leaves.......wittle 'em down to the final two then shoot them!

Where is the like button, buts its not normally one on one, that's the problem there Read

American org has that function. I've been thinking that would be a great feature.
(22-04-2012, 11:21am)simmo Wrote:

Yeah, you're right there Simmo...they're all heroes with a dozen mates with 'em. I know quite a few "bikies" up here in the Hunter, and individually they are really nice blokes. It's just unfortunate that they turn into self-centred f@ck-tards when their "bro's" are in the picture.

Oz seems to copy the Yanks a few years later, drivebys, even at police stations, mixed race clashes, terrorists being caught using bazookas near Goulburn, races buying up land here our children wont afford, this world is going nuts.

I am just waiting to see how worse crime is going to get. Those Aboriginal young kids that ran over the women at the cross are on strict bail, wtf. Even if there were put in juvenile detention, they would get takeaway, videos, video games, they are even allowed to smoke. Is that punishment. They bought out skyes law didnt they, and here are these kids out on the streets again. Whats next, vigilantes, and its happening now, I dont blame people for taking the law into their own hands.