SYDNEY JAMBOREE 31st March
Ok, after a great day of racing at the Jamboree under perfect skies, here's what i can remember,

To Robert and Malcolm Simmons for resetting their respective records:
Robert 8.91 gen 2 busa sportsbike 4 et record
Mal 10.6 TLR 1000 sportsbike 5 et record

To Glen Northridge
Spaman 8.79@164.4 gen 1 busa sportsbike 3 et and mph record and making it to the final.

Rob Wilkinson PB 9.57 gen 1 busa

To Matturbo
Winner Pro street (again!)

Congrats to all the racers and riders for a great event and to all the busa boys who did us proudTrophy
If there is anything i've forgotten or got wrong, forgive me. The images of bikini clad babes and drop dead gorgeous promo girls with tits hanging out is clouding my memoryBoobies4
It was a great even again Jambo is the best

I got dragged into the Western Sydney merchandise shop
& after two beautiful Girls came running out to help me (Wtf is going on here) looks like I'm on their merchandise

Then said we have them on our G strings Trophy & shirts Pi_thumbsup
So it looks like I'm now on the front of some Girls private parts all over Sydney, Lol2

[Image: BarmatSDC10815.jpg]
(01-04-2012, 10:40am)simmo Wrote: It was a great even again Jambo is the best

I got dragged into the Western Sydney merchandise shop
& after two beautiful Girls came running out to help me (Wtf is going on here) looks like I'm on their merchandise

Then said we have them on our G strings Trophy & shirts Pi_thumbsup
So it looks like I'm now on the front of some Girls private parts all over Sydney, Lol2

[Image: BarmatSDC10815.jpg]

So the pic on the g/string shows the back of Your head , Right .

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
Arr Greeny you crack me up, if you know that you must some then Lol2
I think it is damn lucky they can't see your eyes in that shot you goose.
Gday guys and girls. I had a great day on saturday,good weather great racing, heaps of racers and I had the opportunity to catch up with a couple of forum members and my pb topped off the day. Bring on the next meet. Cheers Rob

(01-04-2012, 06:49pm)viciouscycle Wrote: Gday guys and girls. I had a great day on saturday,good weather great racing, heaps of racers and I had the opportunity to catch up with a couple of forum members and my pb topped off the day. Bring on the next meet. Cheers Rob

9.57 i think....... by the way, i love ya bike too! congratsPi_thumbsup
How did Terry J do
Congrats to all,
Should make that my fallback when the salt is cancelled next yr ;)
(01-04-2012, 07:05pm)bigjay Wrote:
(01-04-2012, 06:49pm)viciouscycle Wrote: Gday guys and girls. I had a great day on saturday,good weather great racing, heaps of racers and I had the opportunity to catch up with a couple of forum members and my pb topped off the day. Bring on the next meet. Cheers Rob
9.57 i think....... by the way, i love ya bike too! congratsPi_thumbsup
Rob well done also you got that beast going well, your hard work is now showing Pi_thumbsup

Terry pulled out hes bike wasn't ready in time
Pity, needs a few more in the field
definitely getting the 1k going for this year, and i will have a turbo zx14 that will fit in PSB or outlaw to sell soon
Found a link from the sydney jambo at the weekend put on u tube by fpv097ghia. he seems to do a lot of work for the racers at sydney.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoHkCPnOH...ata_player

Happy Watching

Looking forward to see how the ASPA round goes at Willowbank in a couple of weeks. :) Well done Rob & Glenn on your pb's on swb busa's.
Smile 
Unreal weekend, awesome racing!
Well done mate. Ya got some tongues wagging now!!!Pi_tongue Good to see a certain SOMEBODY in the states is following ya progress tooParty-smiley-018
(04-04-2012, 03:26pm)bigjay Wrote: Well done mate. Ya got some tongues wagging now!!!Pi_tongue Good to see a certain SOMEBODY in the states is following ya progress tooParty-smiley-018

Jay u talkin about me and the Thunderbird?
(04-04-2012, 06:55pm)kawasuki Wrote:
(04-04-2012, 03:26pm)bigjay Wrote: Well done mate. Ya got some tongues wagging now!!!Pi_tongue Good to see a certain SOMEBODY in the states is following ya progress tooParty-smiley-018

Jay u talkin about me and the Thunderbird?

Could well be RayYes.......Although i wouldn't put my house on itVery Happy
When we going for a ride dude?