Why Penny Wong Is Your Finance Minister
Pencil 
Dear Dan85 & Troppo,

1) I am not racist. I was married to a good Asian lady once. Regarding Ms Wong, I clearly stated, Chinese/Malay. Most Malays in Malaysian society have been repressed & controlled by the Chinese/Malays in Malaysia for many years, just as the Aboriginals in Australia have been repressed and controlled by "White Australia" for many years. Do you honestly think that Chinese/Malay bitch won't receive a massive kickback from her Chinese/Malay family & associates back in Malaysia if the 4 x over the legal blood alcohol limit convicted drunk driver living in the lodge labor government pulls off the deport the Refos to Malaysia deal?
2) I am not homophobic. I have never felt threatened by homosexuals. They should stay "in the closet" where they belong. Stool countersinking is not normal, nor should it be purveyed upon Australian youth as being normal.
3) Hateful ? Absolutely nothing I can do about it. The damage to my frontal brain tissue, that is now scar tissue, is totally unrepairable. No amount of prescription drug taking with known and unkwown long term and short term side effects will repair this now permanent damage. No amount of so called "couselling" will repair this damage either.
4) No, I will not forgive the drunk woman driver, she should be in jail where all drunk drivers belong.
5) No, I will not forgive Bob Carr, he should be in jail.
6) No, I will not forgive CTP Green Slip Award Defaulting QBE Insurance Ltd & their parrasite defence lawyers filing fraudulent defence documents.
7) Move On: "Men Of Honour" move on when they're ready, not when they're instructed to by some failed ex-RAN Ship's Diver that became an insurance assessor for CTP Green Slip Award Defaulting QBE Insurance Ltd.

Have a nice day, go for a ride on ya Busa, you'll get over it. Very Happy
Wtf
Bump the record someone, the needle's stuck again!!! I've only been here a couple of years, but every post you make is the same Gruntmax. Boring as batshit!!!!! Get over it or get a new hobby.
(28-12-2011, 09:53am)CeeJay07 Wrote: .....;.but every post you make is the same Gruntmax.
Total bullshi* what you have just stated.
Go blow it out your ar*e you fuc*in turkey Pi_thumbsdownPi_thumbsdownPi_thumbsdown
This is the "Not Bike Related Section". If you don't like it, don't fuc*en read it dipstick.

No, not bullshit....bit defensive aren't we? (and don't respond with crap about we'd be defensive too if we'd been hit by a drunk driver blah blah blagh)
A NEW RECORD HAS BEEN SET!!!!
2 posts in a row without a link Clap
Great work grunter.

Oh and for the record, im sitting on the sidelines for my second drink driving offence Coolsmiley
So this traumatic brain injury turned you into a c***?
TRAITOR
(28-12-2011, 12:43pm)Cotter7 Wrote: So this traumatic brain injury turned you into a c***?

I think it exacerbated a pre-existing conditionLol3
(28-12-2011, 06:46pm)#CAS# Wrote:
(28-12-2011, 12:43pm)Cotter7 Wrote: So this traumatic brain injury turned you into a c***?

Nitrogen Narcosis!

Woman,where's my wallet?
And whats for tea?
(28-12-2011, 06:46pm)#CAS# Wrote:

FUC* OFF LARD AR*E !!!

Watch out! Caps lock, bold and big font!
TRAITOR
(26-12-2011, 10:26pm)Throwdown! Wrote: Geez. this site is a piece of shit.
Smitten

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y78mv4cK1CI

Bye
(29-12-2011, 06:48pm)kawasuki Wrote:

Bye

You going Ray?
Woman,where's my wallet?
And whats for tea?
Have your last couple of days of free speach as of 2012 there will be new Guidelines set you brake them your out Pi_thumbsup
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Well done Rod.

Im normaly all for free speech but some folk take it
a little too far and its hard for someone new viewing the
forum not to tar us all with the same brush or just
decide its not for them.