Abuse from non Busa riders...?
I was commuting to work one day and a fella on an '05 gixxer thou filtered to the outside. When he got there and I looked over and said gday, he looked the bus up and down and said 'no point dragging'. There was no drag. At least Suzuki riders understand.
You blokes really have thin skins....

Who gives a f*** what others think...

i went up the putty with a few different bikes a few years ago, when i went under a few ducatis on the corners (tight ones) they had the shits.they looked the the part with matching leathers to match the bike (wankers) but the old busa proved itself.after that it was sit back and watch the wankers try to out run each other.
What is it with those Ducati riding wankers. They think that just because there bikes weigh 70kg less , have unbelievable brakes and handle like they're on rails that they can beat a Busa into , through and out of a tight corner , pfffft , tossers!!
What were they riding crumpy, Bevels?
i have towled up 1000s with my wife on the back in the twisties and out on the straits. 1000 are good for track days terrible for long distances
(16-07-2011, 03:36pm)busa80 Wrote: i have towled up 1000s with my wife on the back in the twisties and out on the straits. 1000 are good for track days terrible for long distances
long live the hayabusa

It actually irritates me when they claim that the litre class bikes all do the same speeds the Hayabusa is known for. Got a mate at work who had an R1 and was adament that he would get it up to an indicated 299kph and would have an extra 3000-4000rpm that he could use in top gear and estimated top speed of 330kph. It was a 2007 model and he actually started getting more than a little cranky with me when I pointed out that digital gauges weren't that accurate after 200kph and I found a review stating his R1 probably couldn't get above 270kph no matter what was being indicated. Then it was back to the old comments about how my ride is only good in a straight line and lacks the low down power to prove itself in a drag race etc.