Eastern Creek Trackday Saturday 8th of May
watch out Tycho......

think twice about accepting that dinner invite Idiot2
word on the street Read is that Pan is gonna load u up fulla super high-powered mexican jumping BEANS !!?!! Eek

u is gonna b extra highly combustible at EC !!! Scary

ps: hope the scrutineers pick up on this potential problem.....before we start following u too close down the straight?!? Undecided
Onya Baz
LOL
Got my new tyres. Nice and sticky.

Spent last night filling up all the grooves with silicon. Now I got super grippy sticky slicks.

Giddyup and lookout.
Quote:Spent last night filling up all the grooves with silicon. Now I got super grippy sticky slicks.

make sure you take your tile grout remover tool incase it rains
Lol2
YEAH! Well I scrubbed some mould off my leathers (only some) to reduce wind resistance, should be 4 to 5hp in that!
I'm stocking up on beans! If I eat enough the night before, it'll be like having nitrous!
I'm ummmmm........u guys really DON'T wanna know !!! GhastlyGhastlyGhastly
MAN we are going to be FAST with all this prep!
I'm juz gonna be hangin' with the scooter & cruiser brigade......

......juz don't forget to wave when ya fly by, k ?!? Confused

Coolsmiley
(30-04-2010, 10:18pm)bazman Wrote: I'm juz gonna be hangin' with the scooter & cruiser brigade......

......juz don't forget to wave when ya fly by, k ?!? Confused

Coolsmiley

Baz be nice and keep that lard ass busa to the left on the straight please mate. Gives us two stroke riders plenty of room to pass if you balk us on the straights we have to wait for the corners to get byConfused
Oooh, close now. Only 2 sleeps. New oil and oil filter ready to go on.
(06-05-2010, 08:50pm)TYCHO Wrote: Oooh, close now. Only 2 sleeps. New oil and oil filter ready to go on.

WooHooClap

1441 is ready, RGV ready (needs 2 screws in fairing), KTM ready (battery on tender), Old RS250 ready, New RS250 at M/C Weaponry on the dyno in the morning then new rims and tyres to be fitted. Nearly there!!!Clap

I'm excited!
I've left my leathers on the back deck to air after they got a bit moldy after Tassie. The unexpected thunderstorm that hit while they were out there all day is BOUND to make those leathers FASTER!
I'm gong to put a Porsche patch on my leathers!
(06-05-2010, 09:18pm)Heidi1 Wrote: I've left my leathers on the back deck to air after they got a bit moldy after Tassie. The unexpected thunderstorm that hit while they were out there all day is BOUND to make those leathers FASTER!

Put them on quickly, they will dry to a SKIN tight fit.Pi_tongue