whats your DREAM CAR???
(24-10-2009, 11:06pm)Vellaterra Wrote: I am talkin about the 2003 mod, 5.7ltr

Yeh its 346 cubic inches.
Also known as an gen 3 / LS1.

Its not a 350 chev.
its 4 cubes away an thats as close as it gets.
Your heads wont even bolt up to old 350 block,
not by a long shot.
This i assure you.

Do some research if you dont beleive me
:)
(24-10-2009, 11:18pm)NEMESIS Wrote:
(24-10-2009, 11:06pm)Vellaterra Wrote: I am talkin about the 2003 mod, 5.7ltr

Yeh its 346 cubic inches.
Also known as an gen 3 / LS1.

Its not a 350 chev.
its 4 cubes away an thats as close as it gets.
Your heads wont even bolt up to old 350 block,
not by a long shot.
This i assure you.

Do some research if you dont beleive me
:)

Its still an american car right??????

(24-10-2009, 10:53pm)DOH11 Wrote: Bugatti Veyron but without the tacky chrome guards. This is my son, he asked me to buy a car like this and wasn't happy when I said no. I did however follow his advice and bought a black motatcykal :)

I like your son mate !!!!!!He has taste and a good one for thatLol2
Its a bit of a pity your surname was not onasis cause than it would be a matter of how many and what color!!!Lol3
Nah not an american car....

Just uses an american motor.
Does my head in when i see chev badges on holdens.
Bugatti Veyron for bragging rights...

Aston Martin DB9 cuz they are the sexiest car in the world..

Lambo Gallardo for a daily driver, as long as the wife doesn't need to buy anything bigger than what can fit in her handbag..

For the shed, a gt500 mustang (yes, eleanor is one hot piece of metal) maybe a GT40, PhaseIII XY GTHO, errr...the list goes on and on, but basically along the lines of the older "hero/muscle" cars. Only in a perfect world..
(25-10-2009, 10:14am)NEMESIS Wrote: Nah not an american car....

Especially when you see them on the V6's lol..
(25-10-2009, 09:18pm)Raging Wrote: Bugatti Veyron for bragging rights...

Aston Martin DB9 cuz they are the sexiest car in the world..

Lambo Gallardo for a daily driver, as long as the wife doesn't need to buy anything bigger than what can fit in her handbag..

For the shed, a gt500 mustang (yes, eleanor is one hot piece of metal) maybe a GT40, PhaseIII XY GTHO, errr...the list goes on and on, but basically along the lines of the older "hero/muscle" cars. Only in a perfect world..
(25-10-2009, 10:14am)NEMESIS Wrote: Nah not an american car....

Especially when you see them on the V6's lol..

Oh my GOD.
do NOT even go there raging...

Theres tossers in my area with vs commodore v6's with
chev badges an im seriously contemplating about hurting them.
It really upsets me an i dont know why lol.
'85ish Porsche 911 Carrerra (turbo of course) or a '67 Chevvy Impala. Apart from that, $50 car is FINE!
A 2009 jeep wrangler 2door diesel jacked up 4inchs with 35inch tyres throw in a bullbar, rear bar, Mags, a winch and plenty of spotlights and I'd be happy as a pig in shit(not great aspirations I know) if I had huge amounts of money I'd just have to have three. A replica gt40 given I could do some serious mods to it and modding an original one would be a crime against humanity and also a pegani zonda mmmmm but for now I'll just stick with getting that jeep. Even with a billion dollar bank account I'd still get one. But if I really had some serious coin I'd be buying my self a plane and go do some serious exploring round the world in it. Nothing better than seeing it from the air!
Regards

Dan
(25-10-2009, 11:39pm)Heidi1 Wrote: '85ish Porsche 911 Carrerra (turbo of course) or a '67 Chevvy Impala. Apart from that, $50 car is FINE!

67 Impala, nice! I had a 65 Belair a few years ago, was a great car till a fresh boat person turned across the front of me without looking.

If I won a huge lotto draw I'd have an industrial shed full of muscle cars, true muscle cars. An XW GTHO (I prefer the XW to the XY), XB GT Hardtop, XC Cobra, 70 Dodge Challenger (vanishing point), 69 Pontiac GTO, 69 Shelby GT500, a 69 Yanko camaro, 71 Chevelle, Plymouth Roadrunner & a Shelby Cobra. That's a starter for my wish list. Smitten Lol3
The one that sees me coming and gets out of the way.
Biker
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
hello all,

Everyone like to ride their dream car.For me my dream car is is roll royce.Its very good looking and seems to be comfortable..
My dream car will be my humble '97 EL Ford Fairmont Ghia when I have finished modding it.

[Image: Pic_1021_019.jpg]

She's a 5.0 V8 and the mods so far are:
Webasto Hollandia 400 sunroof
Tint
Prins/Parnell VSI LPG conversion
Upgraded ignition/cooling
Pacemaker twin exhaust
330mm front brake upgrade
5 speed manual conversion including J3 chip, short shifter and Hurst double kick lever
ELGT steering wheel
Kings/KYB lowered suspension
17" Territory rims with oversize tyres (225/55 rear, 225/50 front)

... twin headlights, standard tail lights and cornering lamps sitting on my bench waiting to go in.

That'll be stage one done
Hi,
My dream car is City Honda i-vtec.Because it has better features then the other.
Well this is a question that is very hard to Answer as there has many so many cars through out history that would be worth putting in your shed.

Currently I have to put up with my humble 4x4

[attachment=7858]

Some of you guys have mentioned some very nice cars and would say yes to all of them. If I was say sticking with a Ford or a Holden I would have to say the following.

Holden - HG 2door GTS Monaro, HQ GTS Monaro or for that matter all the early model GTS's I also had a soft spot for 2 commodores VH SS Group 3, VK SS Group A are some that deserve to be on a list. Oh there is probably one and that would you have to put on the list and that would be an Original XU2 Torana and when I say that I'm talking about the one that didn't go into production as it was banned before it had a chance to get into full production. If you've never seen one there use to be one up at the Birdwood Motor Museum outside of Adelaide.

Anyway if it was a Ford well any of the GT Falcons in there hey day will do & XA Phase 4 which is the same as the XU2 never had a chance. Maybe a GT40, Cobra Jet Mustang, AC Shelby & one would also have to say Elleanor just to list Some.

If you were to talk exotic well we do you start.

Yes Yes Yes - I don't really know the mid just starts to boggle
Audi RS4, RS6, RS8
Aston Martin DB9
Bugatti
And so on the list would never end.

How does one person answer this question.
Hi dude,

Audi a4 is the dream car..
A fully armoured military Hummer with a 50 cal in the turret shooting down racist colonial fcukers Smitten would be my fav choice