SYDNEY rides before the 4th of November 2009???
Too much enforcement these days, gotta take it easy or apply the safety in numbers school of fish theory, hiding mid field in a large group and hoping that the scavengers pick off the lead and tail enders.
Kangaroo Valley is only a suggestion, somewhere I havn't been for a while, we can do scissors, paper, rock to decide later on.
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
If you do skippy valley, the Canberra mob might meet you halfway.
(04-08-2009, 10:51pm)Heidi1 Wrote: If you do skippy valley, the Canberra mob might meet you halfway.

Sounds like a plan... What year was it that we did a Sydney/Canberra meeting in Kiama?
I don't know, but it was the BEST FUN!! I think that was the year I met Astro for the first time. Actually, I think it was the first time I met a lot of you, I remember being a bit shy.

We could badge it as a 10th aniversary thing, we don't have enough of those yet!
I think we did that trip in 2006. Both Kathy and myself went to that one because a whole heap of people had lunch at the club while a few of us had the awesome Fish and Chips that you get there.
I remember that!

I also remember being a little disappointed I didn't get to see the blowhole.
(05-08-2009, 04:09pm)Heidi1 Wrote: I remember that!
I also remember being a little disappointed I didn't get to see the blowhole.
I'm not going there Lol2
But I can show you if you like Pi_freak it won't be pretty
Pretty sure I've seen it big fella!
(05-08-2009, 07:11pm)Heidi1 Wrote: Pretty sure I've seen it big fella!

Scary
Kathy
Rear half of 2000 Red/Grey Busa Smitten
Rear half of 2010 Red BMW K1300 GT Smitten
(05-08-2009, 08:26pm)BabyBusa Wrote:
(05-08-2009, 07:11pm)Heidi1 Wrote: Pretty sure I've seen it big fella!
Scary
Well what can I say we did spend a couple of weeks together
Roll
OH YEAH, then too.
Will you two keep this out of the gutter and will somebody please start a 10th anniversary ride to Kangaroo Valley thread?
Isn't that your job?

Thanks Pan!
Hang on, why haven't I got any thanks?? You mob SUCK!! I don't care ANYWAY! I'm going to go email Simmo's friends again.
(05-08-2009, 10:45pm)Heidi1 Wrote: Isn't that your job?

Thanks Pan!

I'm too tired. I've been doing other things! Coolsmiley (remember Heidi, it's a secret!!!)