hi there
BLACKZOOK Wrote:A couple of pics of my black purple

[Image: IMG_5028.jpg]

[Image: IMG_5039.jpg]

bruce i have meet u at the macdonalds in the freeway near easter creek last yr it was after a nite race. and i picked your bike as rapid bike of the yr an won the compertition i won a helmet. my name is keven mitchell have allok on the rapid web site an u will see my name
Heidi1 Wrote:There's a LOT of photos of my purple all over this site. A lot of them I'm stuck between two Gen 2s, but the purple holds her own.

This is my favourite photo, she is all shiny and I'm wearing my go-fast boots.

love the pic heidi1 awsome bike
VCM Cycle seats Wrote:
BLACKZOOK Wrote:A couple of pics of my black purple

[Image: IMG_5028.jpg]

[Image: IMG_5039.jpg]

bruce i have meet u at the macdonalds in the freeway near easter creek last yr it was after a nite race. and i picked your bike as rapid bike of the yr an won the compertition i won a helmet. my name is keven mitchell have allok on the rapid web site an u will see my name

bruce your 1 of the insperations i used to start doing my bike up mate thank u very much
that bike of blackzook's is what made me love busas! now i am a regular here and a self confessed post whore! this place is great and can't wait to meet more people at the bathurst busa bash in may! BRING IT ON!!!
Kevin good to hear you got something from your vote, thanks for the props and good luck with your build.

There are plenty of good people here who can help with advice if needed.

Hopefully catch up for a ride soon.
BLACKZOOK Wrote:Kevin good to hear you got something from your vote, thanks for the props and good luck with your build.

There are plenty of good people here who can help with advice if needed.

Hopefully catch up for a ride soon.

thanks bruce
i would just like to thank volvi an all the busa members for all the help an kind well wishes thanking you all for makeing me feel very welcomed
VCM Cycle seats Wrote:hi guys just joined an wanted to say hi an into my self my name is kev aka big kev i own a k4 black n purple not to many mod done to it yet but there always time to improve.

cheers guys

Welcome
gday vcm wow i love the rear end of your bike its awesome..

so i,m assuming you do custom seats???

blackzooks looks awesome .its nice too have something thats an orig.
i have a black k9..slowly slowly adding my personality too her.
have had many a bike in the past.but i must say my favs are my 82 xt 500 and my busa of course.
although the vtx 1300 was an awesome looking girl.
grew up on trail bikes and doing motorcross

anyway yakked your ear off
cheeky Wrote:gday vcm wow i love the rear end of your bike its awesome..

so i,m assuming you do custom seats???

blackzooks looks awesome .its nice too have something thats an orig.
i have a black k9..slowly slowly adding my personality too her.
have had many a bike in the past.but i must say my favs are my 82 xt 500 and my busa of course.
although the vtx 1300 was an awesome looking girl.
grew up on trail bikes and doing motorcross

anyway yakked your ear off
hi cheeky i have so much more to do with my busa i meet blackzook last yr an his bike spured me to modifiy my busa.i like the vtx but i like the m109r 1800 suzuki boulevarde thats an awsome an very sexy looking girl, an yes i do custom bike seats im starting my own buisness an its not just custom its all bike seats from dirt to road an sport to cruzer there are some other pics on here an u can see what i have done im also launching a web site asap so will let u know soon as its up an running

cheers cheeky