Melbourne - Wednesday Lattes
Good to see you'r up this way Rob but I thought they were shooting you Mexicans before you crossed the border.If your looking for a ride around the Woodford area give me a call 0408963306 Cowboy. <i></i>
good to see ya still have ya sense of humour Maggot.
Cowboy I think u in wrong thread? Cheers,
Pete

djpete@tpg.com.au

Z Web World
Mobile Dj, Web Design,
Photography, Bullshit Artist!<i></i>
If you can't laugh at your own misfortunes, you'll just be constantly depressed. Plus i'd probably start attacking every 4wd I saw, and I already know who wins that one <i></i>
well hope the bike damage was minor and u r ok.
get the leg looked at mate... Cheers,
Pete

djpete@tpg.com.au

Z Web World
Mobile Dj, Web Design,
cheers everyone, I'm ok, mainly damaged pride, I hope, My first stop was at my mates panel shop to find out about a respray, I think I scared him since the crash was about 10 minutes old and I was bleeding a lot, fortunatly she"s going to be fine, I've just got to price some parts tomorrow <i>Edited by: Maggot1300 at: 13/6/06 8:46 pm
</i>
I've pulled up ok, plenty of gauze and bandages, and i'll be back in top form in no time.
Guess its time to pull out the old gsx400 for a while <i></i>
Rough time of it there maggot, glad to hear that you are still in one piece.
4WD drivers dont see much at the best of time let alone bikes in the next lane.
Had that happen at a set of lights once, the begger just crossed into my lane as the lights went red.
He stopped when he heard me tapping on his door with my steel capped boots, only 2 inches between the Rodeo and my bike.
Hope y'all and the bike heal quickly.
Regards
Peter <i></i>
Sorry to hear about the bingle Maggot. I will try to make it tomorrow ( 50/50 ) and I'll buy you a beer. Cheers,
Holge
<i></i>
I'll see if I can limp my way down, it's gonna depend on how I pull up tomorrow and what transport I've got, but here's hoping <i></i>
Sorry to hear about the off maggot - Glad to hear you weren't badly injured and didn't lose too much bark.

Chicks dig scars. <i></i>
Geez, Maggot, that sucks.

If you make it down tonight, you can give us the gorey details over a couple of frothy ones (beer or capp...) <i></i>
I'm in lads, wife said I could go!!
Will be good to catch up with you guys, see you around 7.30/8 ish. That is if I don't freeze on the way down Cheers,
Holge
<i>Edited by: Holger the Dane&nbsp; at: 14/6/06 6:48 pm
</i>
anyone going down tonight? <i></i>
me, deem, Pitstop Pete said he may drop in too.. Cheers,
Pete

djpete@tpg.com.au

Z Web World
Mobile Dj, Web Design,
What time? I'll bring my new streetfighter busa <i></i>