The useless bits of info to see if we can make a million posts thread
i do beleive they have some chicken in their food?? what do you think?
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
anybody want to buy my WRX???
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
going cheap i'd take 22K
gee i'd like to get to 200 tonight Very Happy
hey what speed does your busa do in 4th gear....?
i've had mine to 240 and had to back off but she was close to 11k anyway i think!!
my eyes were glued to the fast approching rise in the road...Police
mate i gotta sleep......hope to see the crew on Saturday on their way through the Hunter valley!!
1200k's a day one day no problem.....any more than that sounds like a challenge! go well guys, by the way this is my 200th post!
When I was in advanced driver training, I used to get told on the night drives "never outdrive your lights."

I used to reply, "nah mate never do" & keep flooring it round the course like a crazy girl would.

Then they saw my car and laughed - typical

They finally saw the mean ass spotties rigged up on it! lmfla!!!!
I hate the stint north of bowen.
It is boring, long stretches,
But the wind blasts you from across the plains!!! sideways!!
Pure pain in the ass material.
Boring countryside at that point. Gets better at Townsville.
So Humbussa,

Tell me why you sitting at home....

& still waiting for the missus to bring dinner home!!!

Couldn't you cook?
Missy_Moo Wrote:So Humbussa,

Tell me why you sitting at home....

& still waiting for the missus to bring dinner home!!!

Couldn't you cook?

It's a boy thing Moo girl. WTF would you cook when your cook does that shit for you. We'd probably poison ourselves if we had to eat what we had to cook, if we did that is!
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
truthful at least about your lack of cooking prowess.
Missy_Moo Wrote:truthful at least about your lack of cooking prowess.

Either that or he just likes a good bit of K-Fry now and then ... Hot & Spicey
.... mmmmmm Yes
Photobucket