Sydney WSID Wednesday nights
Gnarbunkle99 Wrote:Might even have to fit the laughing gas to keep you guys out of sight.

You don't have to fit laughing gas to your bike, we all laugh at people on Red bikes Showback, Yep laughing at you not with you Lol2
you on the cans again simmo?Pull your bike down and find some horsepower.Very Happy
You don't know where I can get an 08 motor from do you Coolsmiley
Why would you want one of those piddly little upgrade motors?
When bigger and better is available with what you already got!
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
simmo Wrote:You don't know where I can get an 08 motor from do you Coolsmiley

From an 08 Hayabusa!!!!Idiot2Pi_tongue

Paint it red, all fast objects in this world are RED including this emoticonBiker They did away with copper coins as they were not worth much anyway.

Merry Xmas (Even Santa's sleigh is RED and he's guided by an alcoholic reindeer with a RED nose)Lol3
On a more serious note, when do the drags start back up again?
And by the way charcoal and black are much faster.Coolsmiley
Wed 2nd Jan and then on Friday 4th.
Rob do you think its worthwhile pre-registering for Friday night?
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
Gnarbunkle99 Wrote:Wed 2nd Jan and then on Friday 4th.
Rob do you think its worthwhile pre-registering for Friday night?

Pre book good idea let me know if you do, if I still got mine I will be there, went to Westerns on monday waiting to hear back tomorrow.

[quote]And by the way charcoal and black are much faster [quote]
you gunner let the cat out of the bag Undecided
Westerns have 5-08s 2- 07 new ones waiting Biker
gee simmo if you rock up on a gen2 i better put some new plugs in mine.Lol3
simmo Wrote:Westerns have 5-08s 2- 07 new ones waiting Biker

Hey Simmo,

You'd be copping a hiding on changeover at the moment for an 08 wouldn't you? Is Black going to be the new copper for you?Pi_thumbsup
I'm in no hurry when I get back from holidays end of Jan, looks like westerns don't want to sell any of there stock pile of new Busas, I can see why now I didn't get a phone call back today like they said they would Pi_thumbsdown
I'll be pulling mine apart first
I like the Blue or may be even may be the Charcoal looks cool,
simmo Wrote:I'm in no hurry when I get back from holidays end of Jan, looks like westerns don't want to sell any of there stock pile of new Busas, I can see why now I didn't get a phone call back today like they said they would Pi_thumbsdown

Maybe a trip to QLD is in order. I asked them what they would do for me with the 00, ignoring the colour (adds value). PM or call if you want more details. Surpisingly enough I would either go the black or the orange one. The blue with the gold wheels looks as though it should be in Lakemba.Lol3
1hotbusa Wrote:
simmo Wrote:I'm in no hurry when I get back from holidays end of Jan, looks like westerns don't want to sell any of there stock pile of new Busas, I can see why now I didn't get a phone call back today like they said they would Pi_thumbsdown

Maybe a trip to QLD is in order. I asked them what they would do for me with the 00, ignoring the colour (adds value). PM or call if you want more details. Surpisingly enough I would either go the black or the orange one. The blue with the gold wheels looks as though it should be in Lakemba.Lol3

What black one, you still on drugs Lol2 Its Charcoal
Westerns only got 4 left now!

Leonard.Biker