Canberrans Sips Again
I thought we discussed the bum parting....

Anyhoo's - have a drink or 20 for me.... I FINALLY PASSED! (my exam week)

Blew the f**king lid off things, lots of happy head nodding all week - but I waited till they gave the official head nod.
Happy happy joy joys!
So friday night is hair down for me & catching up with the rumblers in rocky, since I am here! Send the neurofen :-)
Go hard, or Go home!
(08-09-2010, 09:32pm)Heidi1 Wrote: Bloody miles. Seven stories. I'm waving like a loon. Do you like what I've done with my hair?

It looks "wind-swept" was that the look you're after?
(08-09-2010, 10:41pm)Missy_Moo Wrote: I thought we discussed the bum parting....

Anyhoo's - have a drink or 20 for me.... I FINALLY PASSED! (my exam week)

Blew the f**king lid off things, lots of happy head nodding all week - but I waited till they gave the official head nod.
Happy happy joy joys!
So friday night is hair down for me & catching up with the rumblers in rocky, since I am here! Send the neurofen :-)

Oh Missy, bloody well done mate, happy happy joy joy for you darlin'
With effort comes reward! You have done gooda!

Max
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Thanks Max.

The bastards think its hilarious I've lost my voice today! Funny yeah, doing scenarios & trying not to talk too much & 'indicate' your intended actions, well..... nobody could keep a straight face & totally misinterpreted!

So frustrated at the squeak that was emitted, I flung my hands out sideways.....

& only to connect with something unexpected.... I 'sack wacked' the other instructor who was trying to lean in & listen to my squeak as he walked by, friggin funny as...
All us girls lost it about then. Always the comedian wether I want to be or not.

Rum time :-)
Go hard, or Go home!
(09-09-2010, 05:10pm)Missy_Moo Wrote: Thanks Max.

The bastards think its hilarious I've lost my voice today! Funny yeah, doing scenarios & trying not to talk too much & 'indicate' your intended actions, well..... nobody could keep a straight face & totally misinterpreted!

So frustrated at the squeak that was emitted, I flung my hands out sideways.....

& only to connect with something unexpected.... I 'sack wacked' the other instructor who was trying to lean in & listen to my squeak as he walked by, friggin funny as...
All us girls lost it about then. Always the comedian wether I want to be or not.

Rum time :-)

A woman silenced? there is a line in there somewhere! lol
Yes I have a missus! And just got a new boy into the world too, he's four weeks old today. William Michael Valentino Betts. Stop laughing! It was only a few days prior to delivery that my family convinced me not have Val as his first name. Anyway, he's got some serious motorcycling pedigree in his names (Mick "the bike" Hailwood, Mick Doohan "it easy", and of course the one and only 46).

No, I won't make the Canberra chapter meeting, I'm still in friggin Brisbane! And with the threat of roll ons and drags I might stay. I know the K1300S is no busa, regardless of what the magazines say, but it is close. BUt I do believe the K1300S is the fastest bike on any road. The handling is sublime on real world streets, the brakes are the most solid I've ever felt and with the duo-lever front end the bike doesn't stand up. The brakes are actually less like brakes and more like a time displacement device that lets you reset two seconds ago (for when you enter a corner too hot, you simply pull the lever and a new speed is instantly dialled in allowing you to remain calm and in control). If only BMW called it a cool name rather than having to refer to it as K-1-3-0-0-S.
I got the impression you were back in Berry mate.

No worries and certainly Congratulations on your sprogg, isn't it just the best to have a little boy! Then you'll have to really concentrate and get one without a hose.

Congrats again bloke.

Tell us when you're headed back to Canberra and we'll do dinner!
Hey guys n gals,

I'm planning to head up that way end of October, and I wouldn't mind hooking up for a drink or something.

Exactly where and when do you meet?? How many regularly show up??

Cheers

PP Biker
People are like turtles....... you don't move forward unless you stick your neck out!! Boobies4
(23-09-2010, 04:37pm)PostmanPete Wrote: Hey guys n gals,

I'm planning to head up that way end of October, and I wouldn't mind hooking up for a drink or something.

Cheers

PP Biker

We meet more regularly during the warmer months mate, but will meet woith you for dinner/drinks whenever you get up here. usually Thursday nights at Zeffer's pizzaria in Dickson around 6.30.

Give us a little notice and let's do dinner!

Max
Sweet Mary and I are heading to Zeffer's in Dickson on the bike at 6.30 for dinner.

All welcome.

Max
Is there a gathering at Zeffers this Thurs? If so, it's the first Thurs I'll have free to finally join you guys.
(05-10-2010, 07:07am)gypsyvfr Wrote: Is there a gathering at Zeffers this Thurs? If so, it's the first Thurs I'll have free to finally join you guys.

There will certainlyy be a gathering at Zeffer's this Thursday night Dearest Gypsy, Sweet Mary and I will be there, all others are welcome.

Max
Hey Loafy, are you still in Canberra for a Zeff's nigyht this Thursday?

Max
(23-09-2010, 06:04pm)Madmax Wrote:
(23-09-2010, 04:37pm)PostmanPete Wrote: Hey guys n gals,

Cheers

PP Biker

We meet more regularly during the warmer months mate, but will meet woith you for dinner/drinks whenever you get up here. usually Thursday nights at Zeffer's pizzaria in Dickson around 6.30.

Give us a little notice and let's do dinner!

Max

G'day Max,

The plan is to be there and meet whoever shows up on the night of the 28th. Lets hope a few can make it. With any luck Heidi can make it, she's got lots of stories to tell! A fun night was had with her in Melb a while back.

Cheers Biker
People are like turtles....... you don't move forward unless you stick your neck out!! Boobies4
The 28th sounds good mate.

See you then - Zeffer's is in Dickson, we usually meet around 6.30pm. We park our bikes right beside the outdoor settings.

Cheers

Max
(19-10-2010, 01:02pm)Madmax Wrote: The 28th sounds good mate.

See you then - Zeffer's is in Dickson, we usually meet around 6.30pm. We park our bikes right beside the outdoor settings.

Cheers

Max

Woolley st?? Right place?