anybody getting discount on 08 busa?
i got one of the first 08's on the floor at 18ish rideaway. now if you cant get one for under 18k rideaway your not trying hard enough. Rod have a chat to the suzuki dealer on the gold coast(not sure of there name) they seem pretty competative in a pretty big way. like a guy i know got a new m109 for 17k rideaway so id imagine a busa could be got for the same
Regards

Dan
At this time of year every dealer is going to be clearing as much stock as they can.
Take cash and wave it in their face for the best deal on whatever you want.
I suggest you take 6mths rego for a further discount and then you don't get slugged for rego and insurance again next Christmas.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
When I was looking I had gotten down to $18k on the road with the first service and a few little extras on top. I reckon another $500 off would have been easy - just don't be afraid to ask - they may say no, but more than likely they will come back and then you go from there! Or you might be lucky and they say ok!
Yikes alright.
Oh well. Thought I was doin OK. Looks like they saw me comin.
Got the seat,screan,full tank cover, tank bag, Ventura Rack & Bag & Eliminator + on roads.
Still, I happy with the Bike.
" Live the Vision "
Quote "When was the last time You did something for the First Time"
I'm sure that you are.Yes
Still sounds like a good deal.Trophy
Biker
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
I payed $17,300 ride away with about $300 of extras. Just before Xmas.
/
Hello ohdear - I recently bought my 09 from Darren at Sunstate on the Sunshine Coast (Maroochydore). I might be the one you are referring to in your last post. I think I got a good deal (before all the add ons !!) I think the prices should be as good as they get now with the last of the 08's around and the market being so slow in general.

Darren was great to deal with so I recommend him to anyone looking. They are also hard to beat for general accessory prices even when shopping around on the net.
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Not me..... Aristotle
This is definitely the time to buy, right now. Prices will go up in 09 due to the weak Aussie $$. As always bargain hard and as said previously if you can go in with CASH, it is still King.

(Just for reference I got my 08 ZX14 for $17035 ride away from Victor Motor Cycles in SA, from what I gather Busa's carry a slight premium on this)
larra Wrote:Just wondering if anyone, who has ordered one, has been promised any discount or paying the full price $19700 on road ?

Bought an 09 this month and got it for $18200 on road through Suzuki in Launceston Tas plus good deal on gear. Mickhohn in Melbourne would give it to me for 18 but with cost of getting it here ....

and black of course.Biker
Just brought a k9 busa black/copper
paid $19,000 inc on roads and yoshi pipes