Sydney Ride Sunday 18th September
Good safe ride today Graham, Mal & All don't know about all the bad habits Graham was showing the newbies ( what were you doing seeing how far you speed would go off the clock 100kph )

Cheers Robert
World Wide CEO
Easyrider Imports
www.easyriderimports.com.au
<i></i>
Hey it wasnt me who was struggling to get past the Volkswagen. I mean he was going slow and my bike just nailed him, but you seemed to take forever. The Militec kicked in when it needed to today Ray, my opinion is slowly changing.

Notice it was a real Honda day today. Colin couldnt get his Honda to start, Mal couldnt get his Honda to a gas station so had to go on the quest for gas, Rocket probably struggled to keep up with all those straight lining busas in the VFR. 100hp seems pretty boring these days doesnt it.

Regards
Graham
1hotBUSA
2000 Suzuki Hayabusa Red/Grey Bog standard except for bling and a kanooter valve. Oh and a turbo kit on the floor.
Strike a blow for freedom...Smash a speed camera!!!
Red Bikes Rule!!!!!<i>Edited by: 1hotBUSA&nbsp; at: 17/9/05 8:40 pm
</i>
Keh!!!!

What are you babbling about. Where's yoyo and Mal on the forum. Get them signed up pronto.

Regards
Graham
1hotBUSA
2000 Suzuki Hayabusa Red/Grey Bog standard except for bling and a kanooter valve. Oh and a turbo kit on the floor.
Strike a blow for freedom...Smash a speed camera!!!
Red Bikes Rule!!!!!<i></i>
That VW guy was going for it but for the mighty copper power made him look like a sad sack, glad you all had fun nailing him as well
always good coming back safe and with no tickets a

ps the Gas was $1.60pl ouch almost make the $2.00 mark that sucks
Cheers Robert
World Wide CEO
Easyrider Imports
www.easyriderimports.com.au
<i>Edited by: simmo at: 17/9/05 10:51 pm
</i>