VIC ride Sunday 9th February
what i was trying to say scott, is that maybe you guys will consider coming along to this mra thingy also, in which case you will see me - no yellow jacket tho..........
Hi Scott, catch you in whittlesea at 10 am. cheers Rod.
Hi guys I will be there if I finnish work in time is leaving time 10.30am yes
More than likely. Hope to see you then.
Bacchus Marsh, 8:30
www.whereis.com/search/em...?id=213423

If anyone wants to meet with me at Mobil, Cnr of Alma Rd and StKilda Rd (Nepean Highway) at 8:45
www.whereis.com/search/em...?id=213420

And ultimately at 10:00 at Whittlesea:
www.whereis.com/search/em...?id=213422
Hope you guys go easy on me i'm only new to the busa (2 weeks only)
Nothing over 250 for ya then! You can sit down the back with me.
Great ride on Sunday guys. The marker system worked well. (No one got lost) Great turn out too, I counted 13 Busa's at one stage. Thanks for getting it together Scott. (When will the photo's be available?) Did you make it home okay with the tyre problem? Catch up soon.
Regards Phil.
Thanks to both Scott and Wayne, actually.

Great ride, notwithstanding...
Yes, thanks particularly to Wayne for agreeing to lead the ride. Did a great job too!

Photos will be up later today.
Firstly, good ride Sunday etc...
Second, Richard it doesn't look good for those tickets not arriving in the mail. If you can believe it I just received a ticket in the mail from the same cop for, "parked unreasonably obstructing the path of pedestrians" at Marysville. It's laughable only $60, but I mean what a tosser...

keep smiling
thebigshow
So I should hear real soon, you reckon.
OK, the photos are up in the club photos section or click:

pub18.ezboard.com/faustralianhayabusaclubfrm5.showMessage?topicID=33.topic

By the way, if anyone is wondering about the above comments, Richard achieved legend status yesterday by overtaking a police car on double lines.
GOOD BOY!
yes, thanks scott and wayne for organising the ride, it was great, sorry i couldn't do the entire trip, keeping my fingers crossed for you richard..........

click on the link to see my pictures;

cards.webshots.com/cp-465...8484WefEtT