Chrome Levers.. Ping Pan.
Pan? Have you got yours? <i></i>
Nup <i></i>
D'ya think we're getting any? <i></i>
Yep.

Grant's probably in the scrub doing simulated combat drills...
It'll arrive soon... <i></i>
Right oh. You'd better not piss him off then. <i></i>
I've learnt to be nice to people with weapons... Grant, Max, Kawa, etc... <i></i>
DON'T YOU ENCOURAGE ME TO BE A POST FLOOZIE! I am proud that I've been a member for 6 years and I haven't hit 1000 yet. I'm blaming you (and I'm too tired to drag my sorry arse out to the car and go home).

I'm going to go and fill in my time productively. I'm going to stickytape everyone's phone receivers to their desks. Then I might look for loose change. <i></i>
Hey Heidi if that doesn't work join all thier paperclips together Regards Rob

never argue with a fool he will just drag you down to his level and he will beat you with experience<i></i>
OH YEAH! That pisses them off. I rather like drawing the outline of a middle finger in highlighter pen on other people's computer screen. It is just subtle enough that they wonder if they are going mad.

I suspect I need to get out more.... <i></i>
sorry heidi have been away... PM me if ya still interested.
New Page 1RegardGrantKing of Stealth Blingwww.blingpartsaustralia.com.au<i></i>
Grant - can u pm your details please so I can get a set of those chrome levers?

Thanks - John

<i></i>
Grant's just gone bush for a couple of weeks, so if he doesn't reply, he ain't being rude... just doing his job...
"sometimes crime does pay"<i></i>
well, i got out of work for a couple of weeks... woooohooo..

Ruffy, you have a PM,

Cheers Pan for watching my back... New Page 1RegardGrantKing of Stealth Blingwww.blingpartsaustralia.com.au<i></i>
Bling arrived today - just in time for the coffee 'n' show tonight

Ruffy <i></i>
good stuff Ruffy... New Page 1RegardGrantKing of Stealth Blingwww.blingpartsaustralia.com.au<i></i>