What RPM at 100km/h?
I shredded the centre of the tyre in WA and had to ride 300 kms to get a tyre. Sat on 80kph all the way. Recon I got 30kpl.. It's all about smoothness and throttle control
Don't tempt fate,TAUNT IT!

so back tot he original question LOL

As Ward pointed out, different sprockets will not give an effectual change to speedo reading but WILL change actual speed. There will also be an arguable change from different tyre profiles too. eg a 190/50 outer circumference should be less than a 190/55 or 200/50.

Also your speedo will be out by 3-8% which is standard for any vehicle imported into Australia.

And finally the load on the bike needs to be assessed too. More weight or a less aerodynamic load will cause higher revs to maintain a speed, eg 2 up or upright seating will create more drag/weight so your revs may be higher.

One thing I miss on the gen2 that I had on both my gen1's was the digital read-out of my economy. From this, with some mental arithmetic, I could work out the fuel left in my tank. Each time I did this I was within a 1/2 litre of actual fill litres.
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
And finally the load on the bike needs to be assessed too. More weight or a less aerodynamic load will cause higher revs to maintain a speed, eg 2 up or upright seating will create more drag/weight so your revs may be higher.

How can an increase in weight effect what revs are required to maintain a constant speed???
There is no torque converter or similar to factor in, so unless the clutch is slipping, I can't see that it make any difference.
The load on the engine can certainly be higher consuming more fuel, that I understand.
sorry... you are right there mechanically Lucky.

BUT more weight means rear tyre is lower in circumference due to compression and thus your have to rotate wheel faster to maintain same speeds (eg.. a 190/50 17 tyre has a circumference roughtly equal to 2130mm but if rear wheel now has a 20mm weight compression factor then it's now 1830mm which is a reduction of 14%)
now if your revs were 3000 @ 100kph (actual not speedo) then you would need to increase to 3420 RPM to get back to that speed

LOL
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

Bloody hell Tony .. I'll keep an eye out for you on Beauty and the Geek .. Pi_tongueBoobies4

(14-10-2014, 10:38pm)Dennis Wrote: How does that 6 litre compare to a 4 litre G6E Turbo ? in your opinion?

Not sure Dennis, I had a drive of a F6 typhoon which was quicker than the SS I ended up with, but it had had work done .. bigger turbo, trick computer etc. I went with the Holden 'cause ya just can't beat the sound of the V8. If you're asking about the fuel economy of the two, I can't answer that one either. Fuel economy wasn't really what I had in mind, If it was, I probably wouldn't have looked at either Coolsmiley.
Why do you ask mate? .. Do you have the falcon? or are you considering one ??
I'm not that beautiful Dale but thank you for saying so lol
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

Why do you ask mate? .. Do you have the falcon? or are you considering one ??
[/quote]

I considered a XR6 at first, then, I felt a G6E would be nice (with all leather interior) then there was the option of the turbo.....That's what I own. Charcoal black with black trim. For a car its ok for a busa owner.