What's your spider story?
(10-10-2014, 04:17pm)DjPete Wrote: Have to smile reading a whole lot of stories here about bikies scared of spiders.
:-)
No, Pete, I'm not scared - I'm f*&^ing terrified!
Did you know apparently the more scared you are of spiders the bigger they seem..
Cheers, Pete� Coolafro
Do not click here
I live in a rural area and spiders, snakes and vermin are par for the course.
Virtually every time I take my bike cover off, there's a couple of spiders under it.
Matter of fact I've just been in the shed dicking around with my bike and when I took the rear seat hump off, there was a big huntsman, and a couple of shedded spider skins under it.
It's only when I find webs under it I start to get concerned as red backs are plenty around here.
When riding, I just figure that my helmet, leathers and gloves will protect me.....I'm tuff.
Ray reminded me of something that happened a long time ago lol
I was helping my older brother build his fire wood supply business one day. We were out in bum f*** nowhere country (about 15 klm from Launceston lol) dropping trees for pre-cutting and stacking ready for the following winter sales. We find a nice tall stringy bark gum dead stander to fall and we do. But as it hit the ground the bark of the trunk pops off and under it is thousands of huntsmen. I think the sight is amazing and then I see my brother. Still holding his 066 Stihl chainsaw, revving its rings off, he is dancing and screaming beside the fallen tree (I am the only one in family that can stand spiders, snakes and the sight of blood lol). The saw is over his head upside down revving and covering him is 2stroke smoke as he screams and tries to back away into another tree lol.
As I step forwards he see me, lowers the saw and points it am me screaming.
"If you come anywhere near this f*&^ing tree YOU ARE WALKING HOME!!!!!!"
By this stage I had tears running down my face and could barely breath from laughing do much, but I did stay away from the tree cause after a day of splitting and stacking I wasn't gunna walk home lol
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
(11-10-2014, 01:26pm)Lucksafortune2000 Wrote: I live in a rural area and spiders, snakes and vermin are par for the course.
Virtually every time I take my bike cover off, there's a couple of spiders under it.
Matter of fact I've just been in the shed dicking around with my bike and when I took the rear seat hump off, there was a big huntsman, and a couple of shedded spider skins under it.
It's only when I find webs under it I start to get concerned as red backs are plenty around here.
When riding, I just figure that my helmet, leathers and gloves will protect me.....I'm tuff.

Unless they are in your helmet, leathers or gloves Confused
Ubi est Williams est via

[Image: bd2b8814-b7c2-42c7-8059-0811dae17364.png]
Unless they are in your helmet, leathers or gloves Confused
[/quote]

First thing I did 12 months ago when I moved here was bought a big ass Tupperware / storage container.....That's where the riding gear lives. lol
"First thing I did 12 months ago when I moved here was bought a big ass Tupperware / storage container.....That's where the riding gear lives. lol"
mmm great idea
Cheers, Pete� Coolafro
Do not click here
puppy sized spider

http://unboredable.com/scientist-stumble...py-amazon/
who needs a guard dog Pete... just have them wandering around your yard hahahahahha
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
What sort of birds does he eat ?

Wedge tail eagles ?? Scary
Peregrine Falcons would be off the menu?
Cheers, Pete� Coolafro
Do not click here
that would be me - squealing like a girl!
difference is that I would out the door in 2 seconds, moving or not!
yeah I was surprised she stayed in there too. You never really see the spider I don't think
Cheers, Pete� Coolafro
Do not click here
This is not my story but it is interesting
[Image: theraphosa-lead.jpg]
http://www.techly.com.au/2014/10/20/colo...h-america/
Ubi est Williams est via

[Image: bd2b8814-b7c2-42c7-8059-0811dae17364.png]