hey, let's stick some tits on a bull?!? (lol)
I still reckon it's a 2010 model, although 2012 does sound better from a marketing point of view ..
Me kno understandIdiot2
Ive got 2012 and its ass is fine but that onePi_thumbsdown but i gues each to his or her own, Still its over priced to hell for what ur getten. Tell him hes got to be kiddingLol3
Her job is to Bitch!
Mine is to give her reasonYes

VERITAS...SANGUINEM ET HONOREM
If I need a trike then I need a car, the trike wont fit down the bike lane? What is the point of a trike?
(04-03-2013, 11:45pm)Landmine Wrote: If I need a trike then I need a car, the trike wont fit down the bike lane? What is the point of a trike?

The need for a trike is for someone either can't ride on two wheels anymore due to injuries sustained but still wants the feeling of being on a bike
I was looking into building one of these a few yrs back but the price of the conversion was nearly the asking price of this trike
My wife had severe disc degeneration but wanted to ride so we looked into it and decided against it
Mind you this was before the can am spiders came out they are a lot better value BUT they are not a Busa
Cheers [Image: th_arg-x-50-transa.gif]
lightbulb 
Steering away a bit. Can ya put a Busa donk in a spider??? Anyhoo
still dont like the trike!
Her job is to Bitch!

the first big trikes came out of Harley to supply to parking meter officers in USA. Their continual stopping, getting off, starting, etc required something that made it easy for them to opperate. The trike was a good solution, no doors to open/shut, they had reverse, could be left idling.. I nearly bought an original trike in teh late 80's when I was playing a lot with Harley's but the only one available here was a REAL do-it-upperer.... preferred to be riding and drinking than working on it.
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!
Trikes have their place in the world. But some should have being put down and out of thier misery at the idea stage.Knuppel2
Her job is to Bitch!

[Image: busquad.jpg]

[Image: busquad1.jpg]

[Image: busquad2.jpg]

now THEY look fun Tony
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

Now add hairdyer, big bore kit, some insanity and stir!!!!
Her job is to Bitch!

The 3rd one in Tony's post is one trick looking paintjob .. It would be magic if it was on 2 wheels. I actually don't mind it as it is ..
    How's this one.
[Image: buschop1.jpg]
Yes , I agree. Its Fugly.

But what about this......

[Image: BE3BFD90-E300-407F-8C7E-37189E92EA8E-104...63f210.jpg]

[Image: E70D44E7-615A-4470-BCC1-CA64D20349C3-104...be8357.jpg]
" Live the Vision "
Quote "When was the last time You did something for the First Time"
F1 busa?
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1