Why the hell would you ride a bike?
Try and explain to a non-rider how you paid more for your bike than your car...... and you have 2 bikes :)
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
I hear you busdriver, I've got two cars, two bikes, and they're all within $50 of each other! Why is that when I can only be operating one at any given time?
(16-02-2013, 07:13am)Busdriver Wrote: Try and explain to a non-rider how you paid more for your bike than your car...... and you have 2 bikes :)

I like explaining to a non-rider how my bike has more horsepower than their car .. Egyptian
(16-02-2013, 07:59am)BEAU Wrote: I hear you busdriver, I've got two cars, two bikes, and they're all within $50 of each other! Why is that when I can only be operating one at any given time?
How about the fact that you have to pay CTP's on the 4 when you can only drive one at time!!!!
(14-02-2013, 10:05pm)pan Wrote: I do it because other bikers nod at me. Tried it with the Volvo, but nobody nods back.
I have gestured at Volvo drivers heaps of times but it was more of a shake of the head followed by a Wtf Lol3

Isn't it Ironic that my Favourite Stretch of Tarmac is called C.O.P. Eek
Because I can.

Cheers,
Delirious.
Bikes in the stable:
2012 Hayabusa in black
2008 R1200GS in silver
Just like tooth paste, detergents, in fact most advertisements. They don't let facts get in the way of a good spruke!