Hell !

I wasn't talking bets or dares.
I meant relationships !!
(25-10-2012, 09:29am)Pommie Wrote:
(24-10-2012, 12:57pm)Tony Nitrous Wrote:
(23-10-2012, 10:13pm)06BUSA Wrote: Ha!! What a scary looking chick lol

I've committed worse crimes than that.
I'd do it ..... Smitten

Me too, we used to have "pig nights" in the Army, whoever got the ugliest chick would drink for free (sorry ladies, I have matured and grown to respect you since then )

I won a couple of times Trophy

Pissa!
I'm sure is a nice girl with hidden talents!!!
The voices in my head may not be real, but they come up with some dam good ideas!Scary
That is but ugly. That deserves a public beating.Knuppel2
every corner tells a story
I thought everything looked in perfect harmony. Can't see the problem.
This pic with the roider and his ride is wrong and should belong in another mag, like wild hogs. The only place they would fit is a freakshow, look what has been done to the bike, my god, GFY's.
you know it took me a few minutes to realise that it was 1 bike not 2.. I personally wont butcher my Busa like tht as I love the lives and curves of a Busa Al Naturale Biker
As for tastes in women.. what can I say... my 1st wife was a disco bunny (you know one of those chicks that disco's let in for nothing and give free drinks just to attract the moron guys) I had to have a thick skin, hard head and fast fists to get to the head of the line to her but I DID Trophy
lets just say tht looks ain't everything.. only took 20 yrs married to the biatch for me to work tht one out (never said I was a fast learner)
My "soon to be" wife looks nothing like my ex but she is FANTASIC Smitten .. what woman that has never been into bikes (or riden on one) buys her guy a new riding outfit for b'day and Nolan Helmet for christmas??
horses for courses peeps
BATFINK (aka Tony)

Nutkickyt1

GOD gave us a mind to use.........

Suzuki gives us a reason to loose it!!!!