My bikes been recovered!!!! Yippee!! Sort of...
great you got it back mate... looking forward to the recovery pics.
Thanx for the love guys.! I'll put up some close ups pics of the paint work for a laugh. I need some ideas for a new color. I'll be out on it by summer!! Hopefully riding with u lot !!
(04-05-2012, 01:04pm)Jeffevans Wrote: Thanx for the love guys.! I'll put up some close ups pics of the paint work for a laugh. I need some ideas for a new color. I'll be out on it by summer!! Hopefully riding with u lot !!

Good on ya Jeff.

New colour? Maybe an orange again (it's so unique), but if you really want to change it, maybe a darker orange... like maybe... RED! Trophy Biker

Pi_tongue
Go back to the orange....like Pan said, it's unique. Or if you want your Busa to ascend into the upper eschalon of Busa colours, go black!!!!
Wow Rod, great news!
(03-05-2012, 10:43am)BUSGO Wrote: Glad you have recovered your bike mate, even if its in a mess. This outcome is better than most for stolen bikes.

True story, look at what happened to Heidis first bike that was stolen - ended up in a cart in Alice Springs!

Gotta hate theives mate, they work for nothing and steal our love and prides, arseholes!!

Glad she's back.

Max

Bumpy bump
Jeffs bike has just passed rego n rwc

He rolled past today,

Im awaiting on bazman to post pics up here

That i just sent

5 months from the time they stoll it
To now..

To 1month until cops recovered it
To now he can ride it,..

Such a nice paint job too,im tryn to