Nymboida 2012 River Rampage
Thanks PEENEE_5000 for the offer, might cash that in, so no one from north west Sydney going?
All is set for Friday departure. Some are even starting on Thursday.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
There's a section of the twisties near Nymboida (south side) that were under repair a few weeks ago Busgo.....keep an eye out.
Thanks CeeJay. That section of road always warrants special care. Trucks, water, cows, cliffs, potholes, drunk cowboys and banjos!!!
Regards BUSGO
ready to roll in the morning with aaron & robin
for our run to Port catch you guys at the station Saturday night

shane
[Image: b76e01eb-552d-45d5-97df-028004b674c3_zps59f1c171.jpg]

Busa's yeah i guess i like them I've owned a few Pi_tongue
(29-03-2012, 07:21pm)TheShredder Wrote: ready to roll in the morning with aaron & robin
for our run to Port catch you guys at the station Saturday night

shane

Take care Shane, We are off at 8am as well. YeeHaa!!!

Regards BUSGO
Dave & Meg home safe, great to catch up with you all, see you next year.
Yep, Busgo home safe and ticket free - got the naughty finger from a patrol on Thunderbolt's Way.
Geez there are some potholes there to be careful of. They cover the whole lane on the downward stretch towards Gloucester.
We had a record rollup this year with 7 leaving on Saturday to make way for another 8.
Nice to see everyone again and I hope all arrive home safe and sound.
Regards BUSGO
Scott and Sharon home safe, sore, smiling and satisfied with a great weekend. It was wonderful to finally meet some of our southern cousins. Already looking forward to next year if not before.
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Not me..... Aristotle
Hey Ray

Thanks again for the invite the Northern & Southern Splinter Group
all home safe & sound.
We all had a blast just sorry we couldnt have all done it together.

1890K total for me
630 fri brissy to Port
670 sat Port to Walcha, bundarra, inverell,glen innes,nymbodia
590 sun Nymbodia, tenterfiel, woondenbong, beaudesert home

I think we need to get back intouch with the roots of this trip Ray
We all need to do the Gwydir run sat to somewhere for lunch then return not all this little solo small group trips.
anyway we have a yr to work on it hey.

The 2 tribes come together at the bottom of the Oxley sat morn

[Image: untitledtrip1.jpg]

Lunch stop at Bundarra
[Image: CopyofIMGP8532.jpg]

Bottom of the Gwydir before heading to The Station
[Image: CopyofIMGP8535.jpg]

Driller leaves his mark on the Gwydir to let it know once again the Pilot road 2 takes no prisoner's & is the King of CannonBalling Pi_tongue

[Image: untitledtrip21.jpg]

[Image: b76e01eb-552d-45d5-97df-028004b674c3_zps59f1c171.jpg]

Busa's yeah i guess i like them I've owned a few Pi_tongue
Hey Shane, was 200m behind you coming into Rathdowney. Stopped there for a much needed burger. It was a great ride today and faultless weather to go with it. Notch up another brilliant weekend away.

I checked my photos - disappointing so none to go on here. That's what you get when you don't take any!

Thanks all for the laughs and fun.
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Not me..... Aristotle
Yeah Shane, I really missed doing the Gwyder HWY this year but it's a bit hard when people are coming from all directions and coming and going on different days.
The Gwyder will be a must next year for me on Saturday.
Glad to see all home safe mate and thanks for the pics.
@ Scott and Sharon - so nice to meet you too. Did you go up the Gibralter Range on the way home?

Some snaps. No smoke or sirens.

Regards BUSGO
Nice pics guys....looks like ya's had LOTS of fun!!!! Pi_thumbsup

Coolsmiley
Hey Busgo,

Grafton, Glen Innes (almost), Tenterfield, Woodenbong, then back into Bris via Rathdowney. So probably not?
Hey Champs, If you went from Grafton to Glen Innes, you passed through the Gibralter Ranges - Gwyder River on your right and lookouts on your left - if you have time to look away from the twisties. lol
Regards BUSGO