Why Penny Wong Is Your Finance Minister
Oh no!!!
Our prime minister once admitted to being in a lesbian relationship. She should be hung from the nearest tree.
Its 2011 get with the times, no one really cares about that shit anymore mate.
Rainbow 
(21-12-2011, 01:03pm)m8ee Wrote:
Quote:m8ee Wrote:
it is a bleedingly obvious fake. The paper is even a different colour to the pic.

http://www.hoax-slayer.com/gillard-lesbi...hoax.shtml
...& another LABOR VOTER

I own my own business, the last thing I would be doing is voting labor.
Congradulations, you pass the "normal person" exam.
Who knows though, there might be some truth in it, most male hairdressers are a bit feminine anyway. I wonder when he's going to have the "cut n tuck" operation, mind you, with a look like that, would take a fair bit of cosmetic surgery Clap

(21-12-2011, 03:28pm)#CAS# Wrote: Oh no!!!
Our prime minister once admitted to being in a lesbian relationship. She should be hung from the nearest tree.

I do Cas.
Excellent clips mate.

Hats off to you guys. Very ballsey working at those depths.
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
(22-12-2011, 09:24pm)kawasuki Wrote:
(21-12-2011, 03:28pm)#CAS# Wrote: Oh no!!!

I do Cas.
Pi_thumbsup

(23-12-2011, 12:33am)Madmax Wrote: Excellent clips mate.

Hats off to you guys. Very ballsey working at those depths.
I certainly didn't do it so all those faggott & lesbian labor polititions have got fuel to put in their cagesCoolsmiley

......and here's the world's deepest & most successful manned archeological salvage in history that I carried out off Vietnam in 1999.
I "killed the pig" on this one.Yes
http://www.dragon-sea.com/movie.htm

I dont know Ray, nice to know that if I hooked up with the PM she would be keen for a 3 way with some random chick in a pub. Not many girls out there now days that havent had a go at it at least once in their lives.
(24-12-2011, 03:17pm)#CAS# Wrote: I dont know Ray, nice to know that if I hooked up with the PM she would be keen for a 3 way with some random chick in a pub. Not many girls out there now days that havent had a go at it at least once in their lives.

That's the thing with lesbos though, they're delusional enough to believe they don't want little pee wee. So...even if you did get your 3-way...it'd be lame as f*** because you'd get ignored :-(
It's that itch they can't scratch inside mate, you wouldn't be ignored for long! lol.
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Geez. this site is a piece of shit.
Carpe Diem!
Isn't it.
Ray and grunter your lives are either very boring or your so full of hate that daily life must be a real struggle for you.
Regards

Dan
(27-12-2011, 08:19pm)Dan85 Wrote: Ray and grunter your lives are either very boring or your so full of hate that daily life must be a real struggle for you.

Well said Dan.
lightbulb 
(27-12-2011, 08:19pm)Dan85 Wrote: Ray and grunter your lives are either very boring or your so full of hate that daily life must be a real struggle for you.
Too bad ya changed the topic, but then again, I'm guilty of that as well.
Yes, I'm full of hate, and yes, life has been a severe struggle for me since I got wiped out by a drunk woman driver and copped a severe traumatic brain injury.
Shi* happens;

.pdf   Turkstra Violent Crime 2003.pdf (Size: 82.2 KB / Downloads: 3)

.pdf   SAM HOWE-to-the-pearly-gates-and-back-.pdf (Size: 70.86 KB / Downloads: 3)

....and as far as Ray goes, he says what he thinks, and I've never had a problem with that. You must be proud to be an Aussie Dan, with a god damn Chinese/Malay Lesbian Pi_thumbsdown running the country's books. My old man certainly didn't fight the Japs for that bullshi*.
Wtf
Welcome
Grunter, I voted liberal not for gillard and yes I'm proud to be an Aussie. However I'm not proud of the racist, homophobic & hateful elements of the Australian public, but hey takes all sorts. Oh and just my two bobs worth, the only person your hurting by keeping all that anger about being run over is yourself and those around you who care for you. Unfortunate and unfair things happen in life and unfortunately there's often not a thing we can do about it. Move on, forgive the woman for your own benefit and be thankful your able to watch the sun rise every morning over our beautiful country.
Regards

Dan
I am always amused by people who feel threatened by homosexuals.....

People's sexual preference is their own business.

It is 2011/2...really, who cares?