G'day! - Soon to be a Busa owner
(28-10-2010, 09:45pm)Dale Wrote: Hi Ratsack, Welcome to the AHC.
What model ZZR1100 do you ride ? .. I moved up from a '94 Blue / Teal. The busa has got a tad more grunt than the Kawasaki ..
Cheers .. Dale

Hey Dale, it's a black '95. Nice old big banga... But I'm pretty sure she's got nothing on a Busa.

Thanks everyone. I heard from my dealer (peter stevens in Melbourne) that they're going to be bringing out a blue busa next year. And from the global suzuki site they have one listed as "Candy Indy Blue". Anyone heard anything else similar to this?
Hey everyone,

So I got the call yesterday that I could go and pick up my new busa, and here she is...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Welcome to the Forum Ratsack. Hope you enjoy the ride.

Nice bike too. Biker
People are like turtles....... you don't move forward unless you stick your neck out!! Boobies4
[quote='Ratsack' pid='231892' dateline='1291091120']
Hey everyone,

So I got the call yesterday that I could go and pick up my new busa, and here she is...
[/quWelcome Ratsack,I too have a ZZR1100 2005 black and couldn't bring myself to letting her go so I have both, black Busa 2010 as well,I like the blue but only have seen it in pics,happy to catch up and see the blue for real, I'm in Keysborough area.
Adrian.
Welcome . Wait for the black mate.
Welcome New colors are the black/red and the blue/blue.
Bil...... dude,
the gold rocks man,
All the gold bling out there that matches great...

I lve you gold one!
(30-11-2010, 02:25pm)Ratsack Wrote: Hey everyone,

She looks sweet, Ratsack!!! Pi_thumbsup

Now all you have to do is take thursday/friday off sick, and take it for a good run up to Tathra this weekend for The Busa Bash!!! Yes

We'll all be waiting there, ready to Drool all over it!!!!

Coolsmiley
Hey guys thanks for that!

Yeah Peter Stevens had all three colours on the floor when I went in, and while I love the look of the black, there was just something about the blue that I like that little bit more... so I got it.

Adrian: I've still got my ZZR atm as well, but I think I'm going to let her go shortly... I do love the look of my garage though with both of em in there Very Happy

Bazman: I'd love to come to Tathra with everyone. Unfortunately I wasn't expecting to have gotten my busa yet, and I can't get take the time off now. I hope everyone has a great time though, and keeps the shiny side up.

Thanks guys,

Ross.