new busa owner
(17-11-2009, 09:38am)Astro Wrote:
(17-11-2009, 07:56am)NEMESIS Wrote:
(15-11-2009, 09:15pm)Astro Wrote:
(12-11-2009, 10:05pm)big b Wrote: i blame nemisis from this forum for getting me hooked Knuppel2

Awww... don't blame Nem.... it's his meds talking.

Welcome aboard.

For the last time astro, no more meds!

Ok... my bad.

Blame Nem.

Yes

Im just glad marks loving hes bike.
A set of pazzos on it already an has m4's on the wayPi_thumbsup
Welcome mate, enjoy!.

Cheers,
Tex & Bundy
Everybody dies, not Everybody lives !!
There is no substitute for grunt !!
Every boy needs more than one toy !!

(13-11-2009, 11:25am)bazman Wrote: Welcome big b,

The 'busa is a HUGE step up from the slightlyhung GT250....take your time gettin' used to the extra cubes, m8 !!

Is there a bigger step possible between two bikes?? LOL. Way to go mate!! Welcome
Welcomemate
born to be mild
Welcome to the club.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
(12-11-2009, 10:05pm)big b Wrote: just thought id do a formal introduction as promised in the thread i posted a few days ago.my name is mark and im 25 years old,been riding dirt bikes for a long ime,current dirt basher is a honda crf450r.i got into road bikes around a year ago and thought id do the right thind as i had my learners at the time and bought a hyosung gt250,i kept it for around 3 months and sold it due to the lack of excitment and not really feeling the pride i do now with my busaTrophy.....i picked up my spankin white 09 on tuesday and havent got to bed till 2am the past two nightsPi_tongue...this bike is amazing i just love being on it and i blame nemisis from this forum for getting me hookedKnuppel2 well thats enough from me so hi everyone and thanks for all the great info on this sitePi_thumbsup

Welcome to the club Mark. Twist the throttle & hang on.
I have had my white 09 for almost 1 year now. How sweet it is.
thanks for the warm welcome ppl,nearly 1000 ks now and loving every minute of it.was a big toss up between the busa and the gixxer1k saw one today and thought to myself...so glad i didnt get 1Lol3....dont get me wrong they are an awesome bike but the busa just hits that sweet spotCoolsmiley....id like to publicly thank nemisis for the spin on his k7 that converted mePi_thumbsup..ps pick up youre fone u bastard Showback
(26-11-2009, 08:41pm)big b Wrote: thanks for the warm welcome ppl,nearly 1000 ks now and loving every minute of it.was a big toss up between the busa and the gixxer1k saw one today and thought to myself...so glad i didnt get 1Lol3....dont get me wrong they are an awesome bike but the busa just hits that sweet spotCoolsmiley....id like to publicly thank nemisis for the spin on his k7 that converted mePi_thumbsup..ps pick up youre fone u bastard Showback

Anytime mark Pi_thumbsup

If the weather holds up tomorrow wel go for a bust.
Boobies4
Trophy
Welcome to the club, enjoy your new ride.