THIS IS A BIT OF CHEEK I TELL YA
The funny thing is, any car park that is on private property, ie maccas, shopping centres etc, they don't have the power to fine you & there is not a damn thing they can do if ya don't pay the fine as they have to be issued by certified compliance enforcement officers & pretty much the only people with the power to issue fines that mean a damn are police, rta & to a lesser extent council!
its just insane to fine some 1 at macca's
You could always use the fine as a napkin that they always seem to forget to give ya. Idiot2
Lol2 Lol2 Lol2
(14-08-2009, 09:54am)big kev Wrote: will trim the recliner in black and purple vynil whats ya think?

Kev if you are serious and Heidi wants one (talk amoungst yourselves) I have the Jason recliner that Ruffy left here and can drop it over to you for a retrim in black and purple with busa logo. I can even deliver it to

heidi in Canberra when done in the ute.

Let me know.
very cool bruce very cool mate
i wanna see this seat when its done!

like the ad on telly i think about austar..guy in customised recliner has handle bars ect.

to be truly aussie i reckon heidi has to put it on the verander outside her home..pref in brown vynal. or even better hq bench seat.

at least sitting in the busa recliner she doesnt have to go far to get beer..

what a sight.salad bowl on head with drinking straw making vromm noises in the black and purple club chair..
All i know is my mate went through a maccas drive thru in his car
an they refused to serve him.

Because he was naked.
Tottaly naked.
With the seatbelt on.
Least hes safe.
Do you have a jason recliner TOO Bruce? CLEARLY I will have to get myself one too if I want to fit in with the cool kids.

While I do LOVE the idea of the 'club chair', it is too much work Kev. Good idea though.
heidi darl lol its not a small job to recover a jason recliner and in vynil it wouldnt be comfortable at all lol but its a great concept lol i was just throwing it out there darl