Off to the Navy!!!
Hey DJ, couldn't find a picture of a butt plug?

If Wisdom Comes with Age , I'm one of the Smartest Blokes Here
Well done mate, I hope you love seamen
Chopper says - "Harden the f*** up Australia"
here we go.
Even M8ee is getting in on the act.
:-)

All in good fun Bigfoot.
well when you told me you wanted something long, hard and full of seamen I thought of something totally different...

I was doing all my assessments to be a seahawk pilot when i was leaving school, passed everything apart from my eye test, was just out of 20/20 vision, and you can't even be a navigator unless your eyesight is perfect...so i dropped out.

my father was in the navy in the 70's, and has some great stories from it, so all the best, enjoy!
(14-06-2009, 08:35pm)DjPete Wrote: best of luck with it.

Sorry this is the best send off present I could find...

You just knew someone would do this didn't you.

yeah thanks mate!! pretty funny but there is chicks in the Navy to don't forget!!Boobies4
(15-06-2009, 04:51pm)Raging Wrote: well when you told me you wanted something long, hard and full of seamen I thought of something totally different...

I was doing all my assessments to be a seahawk pilot when i was leaving school, passed everything apart from my eye test, was just out of 20/20 vision, and you can't even be a navigator unless your eyesight is perfect...so i dropped out.

my father was in the navy in the 70's, and has some great stories from it, so all the best, enjoy!

thanks raging! looking forward to it!
[Image: gaynavy.jpg]

Lol2 Lol2 Lol2 Lol2 Lol2
[Image: photo3.jpg]
sorry Loafie not working on my computer!
Good onya Nic..I have been in for 6 years and i have enjoyed it and still do, If you can listen to these few words you will not have any troubles.

1. You are only 18 and DO NOT know everything, just go with the flow, dont act like a know-it-all and it will be more enjoyable.
2. Take all critisism and hard words on the chin, not to heart. It will make it 10 times worse if you take it on
3. Have fun, but be serious at the same time, your first few weeks will be a new learning curve so keep the ears and eyes open and show that your keen to learn.

4. When you make it out into the wide world of the Navy, let me know where you are, if im in the same town i am always available for beers.

Matty
cool thanks mate will keep in touch for sure!
Hi Nick

Speaking from experience, I remember what I was told shortly after I had signed the line, and that was "Do what you are told, how you are told, when you are told, and dont answer back"

If you stick to those rules then you'll be fine. Good luck with it all.
I like Matty's advice, I reckon there is something in that for most of us that aren't our own bosses. NICE WORK!
(14-06-2009, 08:35pm)DjPete Wrote: best of luck with it.

Sorry this is the best send off present I could find...

You just knew someone would do this didn't you.

Dj,your the best Lol2

I like this version

Good luck mate,its a big commitment!
If your dedicated,youl be fine Pi_thumbsup
Wonder if its true :P Heres a tip - dont BullSh@t in the forces mate or you WILL get sorted, if you were in my old unit (Army 4 me but pussers dont like sh$%t either) it would have been out the back with you. Keep your nose clean, do a good job and you will have a ball - good luck and have fun - its a good life.
Egos; everyone got one
Congrats & keep your head down Pi_thumbsup
it is what i want to do and i plan on doing it!